• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dušan Vlahović

Which club will Vlahovic end up at?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It doesn’t take Nostradamus to understand there is 7 days left of the window and clubs ain’t gonna sell quality players this time if the year. Vlahovic situation is different because he is refusing to extend.

There’s a examples of at least one or two big signings going through in January windows. Aubameyang, Coutinho, Torres, Fernandes, van Dijk, Laporte. It’s not impossible to sign players if you stump up the money.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There’s a examples of at least one or two big signings going through in January windows. Aubameyang, Coutinho, Torres, Fernandes, van Dijk, Laporte. It’s not impossible to sign players if you stump up the money.
All those examples the clubs wanted to sell. Outside of vlahovic the other strikers we been linked with their clubs don’t want to sell in January and vlahovic don’t want to come here

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All those examples the clubs wanted to sell. Outside of vlahovic the other strikers we been linked with their clubs don’t want to sell in January and vlahovic don’t want to come here

They sold when they money was right. None of those clubs were actively selling those players. The players wanted to move but the deals were only done once enough money was offered. Yeah clubs are reluctant to sell this month but it happens. Your “no chance” comment is just bollocks.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
7-D2-E20-F0-4558-4-F27-9-B9-B-383-E12738286.jpg

Makavelii

Perfect because I think the club does want to sell in this case.
It‘a player that’s the problem so far.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Anything can still happen. I dont bother following stories because they cant be trusted. As someone posted, if the money is right it can happen! I think we're prepared to pay big because he's young and we're in desperate need of a CF. 7 days or 7 hours, it can still happen. If not Vlahovic then another CF.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yes but all those players were willing to move to the clubs they signed for. It looks like Vlahovic is more interested in staying in Italy or a bigger club than us.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We really spent 21 days of the transfer window working on a transfer for a guy who won't pick up his phone for us. We are just a different club guys.
That probably says we didn’t have anyone else in mind- wanted Vlahovic or nothing. That in itself is a potential criticism in itself I suppose.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Okay so guys. I love Arsenal. I have been a fan since I was 8. My first match was Wimbledon vs Arsenal at Selhurst Park with Ian Wright scoring the winner. I have seen many iterations of Arsenal and many strikers.

Wright, Anelka, Henry, Adebayor, Van Persie, Giroud, Aubamayang, Lacazette.

The time has come for the next striker signing to take us forward into a new era. Take this team forward and lead it in the most competitive league in the world.

We are a massive club. Premier League titles and even at our lowest we still win trophies. We lost our way and we have finally started a rebuild. We are going the right way about it.

Targeting one of the hottest properties on the striker market is a good thing. However, if he doesn't want to join. It's his loss. I get it. It is easy for him. He already knows the league, Juventus is a good historic team, but they will never be as dominant as they once were. That time has passed in Italy.

This is the reality. He will compete in small crowds and score goals, potentially get in the Champions League and fight for fourth and when they do get there, they will meet an English team and get destroyed.

Premier League clubs are basically Thanos. It doesn't matter how well teams do in Serie A or La liga. It is inevitable.

Bayern and PSG will be around, but English teams are simply too strong and they will only get stronger.

I want a number 9 who wants to take us to the top. Who can handle the responsibility of a big fee on the biggest stage. Someone who knows the boots they ate looking to fill. Not someone who wants a payday and an easy ride.

So if he doesn't want to come, good luck to him.

Goonger

Okay so guys. I love Arsenal. I have been a fan since I was 8. My first match was Wimbledon vs Arsenal at Selhurst Park with Ian Wright scoring the winner. I have seen many iterations of Arsenal and many strikers.

Wright, Anelka, Henry, Adebayor, Van Persie, Giroud, Aubamayang, Lacazette.

The time has come for the next striker signing to take us forward into a new era. Take this team forward and lead it in the most competitive league in the world.

We are a massive club. Premier League titles and even at our lowest we still win trophies. We lost our way and we have finally started a rebuild. We are going the right way about it.

Targeting one of the hottest properties on the striker market is a good thing. However, if he doesn't want to join. It's his loss. I get it. It is easy for him. He already knows the league, Juventus is a good historic team, but they will never be as dominant as they once were. That time has passed in Italy.

This is the reality. He will compete in small crowds and score goals, potentially get in the Champions League and fight for fourth and when they do get there, they will meet an English team and get destroyed.

Premier League clubs are basically Thanos. It doesn't matter how well teams do in Serie A or La liga. It is inevitable.

Bayern and PSG will be around, but English teams are simply too strong and they will only get stronger.

I want a number 9 who wants to take us to the top. Who can handle the responsibility of a big fee on the biggest stage. Someone who knows the boots they ate looking to fill. Not someone who wants a payday and an easy ride.

So if he doesn't want to come, good luck to him.

Well said, if he doesn't want to come, then f**k him, let's move onto someone who does. We've seen before, a forward who is slightly more limited but 110% committed is better all round for a team than a forward thats better technically but not all in.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unless its completely under wraps I don’t see us moving for another striker.

Isak could be done at any time.
Cabral can be done in a day.
Scamacca would be easy to complete also.

There are options if we really want to do it. I am hoping we have something under wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom