• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Of all of the players to have played for the gunners, since i rekindled my love for the club in 2013, holding is the one i could see myself downing ten beers on a night out accompanied with dat guy welbz

Splendid personality on the lad, and good enough for third choice imo

And btw the player I would least take a beer with is Özil

Personality of a frozen cod

But still a lovely bloke I guess in his own way

Rusted

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
There is a place for Holding here If he accepts that he will be second fiddle, and compete with Saliba for the third CB

I think in the interest of his career we should listen to 10m bids from the likes of Burnley, Brentford, Newcastle

OSBK

Established Member
Cant fault him against liverpool. Backs to wall, did everything the team needed.

He is a very average defender in a top team, but he would be a very good defender in a bottom of the table team.

There is a place for Holding here If he accepts that he will be second fiddle, and compete with Saliba for the third CB

I think in the interest of his career we should listen to 10m bids from the likes of Burnley, Brentford, Newcastle
Lol, one is a leader for the second ranked French side, putting in outstanding performances week in and out, one of the highest rated young defenders in the world whereas the other can't even get a game at Arsenal. There is no competition.

Kav

Established Member
He did well today. Seems to have gotten some confidence back. Is it the hair transplant or did Arteta give him some kind words?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Of all of the players to have played for the gunners, since i rekindled my love for the club in 2013, holding is the one i could see myself downing ten beers on a night out accompanied with dat guy welbz

Splendid personality on the lad, and good enough for third choice imo

And btw the player I would least take a beer with is Özil

Personality of a frozen cod

But still a lovely bloke I guess in his own way

Rusted
I don't think Özil drinks. My favourite for a beer would probably be Ray Parlour, mostly to tune my Scandinavian/RP English accent, that or Tierney for the same reasons.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes big difference from his city game when he gift them a win today he was very calm and commanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom