• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Serie A Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This thread ain't been the same since Don Antonio left the league. Man's a The Rock level draw ffs.

My boy @The WhitePelè keeps going tho so respect.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wow, Fiorentina have more red cards in Serie A than we do in the Prem(5 for them vs 2 for us) It’s 1-1 vs Cagliari.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Torino are on a great run of form, as they are beating Sassuolo at HT. Napoli winning as well. Sampdoria draw, instead.

1-0 Napoli

1-0 Torino

1-1 Salernitana

2-1 Napoli

3-1 Napoli

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Boring game all around. Very good result for inter for the title and Atalanta for CL places. Milan drop off continues

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t really think much of Arthur Melo. I don’t know if he was playing it safe, but I didn’t see him trying to drive the game forward.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Didn’t really think much of Arthur Melo. I don’t know if he was playing it safe, but I didn’t see him trying to drive the game forward.
He like to run with ball and try to switch play if we got him people shouldn't expect a difference maker he just useful squad player if loan

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He like to run with ball and try to switch play if we got him people shouldn't expect a difference maker he just useful squad player if loan
Would you feel comfortable with him starting if either Xhaka or Partey (God forbid!) were out for a while? It just seems like we’re going to a lot of trouble to get another squad player :(. It would also lend credence to the El Neny comparisons.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Would you feel comfortable with him starting if either Xhaka or Partey (God forbid!) were out for a while? It just seems like we’re going to a lot of trouble to get another squad player :(. It would also lend credence to the El Neny comparisons.
That what i was worried in last summer when these tow out we struggling and that what happened last 4 games all competitions the performance drop massively. In summer we'll have to sort it out.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Genoa with a great early pressure against Roma. Super aggresssive. No question it'll cost them, but exciting nonetheless.

Also makes the Morten Frendrup transfer a great fit for player and club. Kid was born for that style.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Big mistake from Alexis. Great work from Giroud getting ball off him and finish the chance.

Top Bottom