• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Wryer

The last 3 weeks has been an epic failure of the management. I attribute that to the entire team including Arteta, Edu, Vinai.

AMN going on loan during a period we needed him most.
Auba situation.
Pitch indiscipline from the senior players
Slow in the transfer window (though I concede this is not up to the club only - but still).

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Awful results.

In the 2005 run, I remember being so pissed over Van Persie's disallowed goal v Chelsea...Newcastle one was crap as well, just after my birthday that.
Hmm I don't remember those moments, can you dig out a clip or two??

I do remember that Lauren suffered a bad knee injury in Dec 2005 that kept him out for a year. He never played for us again - we sold him to Pompey in Jan 2007.

Edit: just checked Wiki and his injury was Jan 2006 actually. That's when Kerrea Gilbert came in for a brilliant little stint at RB.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I've got two main frustrations with Arteta.

1. His determination to play 433. I genuinely think we've lost/drawn every single game we've played a lone pivot.

We actually look dangerous in a 4231. I'm no armchair manager, I don't know why it works but it does. 433 got us knocked out by Villarreal, and almost a year later it's still happening. Today one of White could have played next to Lokonga, and actually given us some play through midfield.

2. His irregularities when it comes to playing certain players. Chambers/Pepe have been banished this season. He was subbing on Nuno every game for awhile, suddenly nowhere to be seen. If we have key suspensions/injuries we need to be flexible.

Ok but Arteta is a walking frustration mate.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hmm I don't remember those moments, can you dig out a clip or two??

Can't find the Van Persie non-offside, offside goal...and the Newcastle match has too many bad memories for me, so ain't posting anything from that ( have an older cousin who is a Newcastle fan, ffs :lol: )

Found 2 clips from the other 2 games, in that run in 2005...

the 0-0 draw with Ajax...

...I think that's Verm he skips by at the end too.

and the ****ing Reebok away game...

...hate Fat Sam's Bolton more than Chav Pulis' Stoke, tbh.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't find the Van Persie non-offside, offside goal...and the Newcastle match has too many bad memories for me, so ain't posting anything from that ( have an older cousin who is a Newcastle fan, ffs :lol: )

Found 2 clips from the other 2 games, in that run in 2005...

the 0-0 draw with Ajax...

...I think that's Verm he skips by at the end too.

and the ****ing Reebok away game...

...hate Fat Sam's Bolton more than Chav Pulis' Stoke, tbh.

@Tourbillion

It was Charlton were we broke that run of not winning/scoring thanks to a Reyes winner, but still annoyed this didn't go in...

...Freddie Lacazette at the end, ffs :facepalm:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Meanwhile, Stan's LA Rams with their competent executives and coach may have ended Tom Brady's career. Tick tock, Mikel. Eventually they'll put 2 and 2 together and the process will end.
Seems like they actually care about winning, building around Jokic and Murray in Denver too.

We are definitely the furthest away from competing of the three teams they own. Hopefully you’re right and they extend that care to us.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
Seems like they actually care about winning, building around Jokic and Murray in Denver too.

We are definitely the furthest away from competing of the three teams they own. Hopefully you’re right and they extend that care to us.
Jokic is top 3 player in the NBA, MVP from last year and they drafted in 2nd round in a draft that only has 2 rounds!

LA Rams & Denver Nuggets are both fantastic franchises.

Stan spent a lot money this year, most out of any club in Europe. He's finally putting his wallet towards the club, he just has wrong people using that money. If Arsenal don't finish top 4, it's 50/50 Arteta stays but if Arsenal can't even finish top 6. He's def gone as that's another year without no European money.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Can’t believe this happened, LVG was a special character. :lol:
That and the "You are an ostrich" with Nigel Pearson are definitely among the best post match comments.

*Leans in* "..By far.." to quote Pep the Bald.

I mean, the Nigel one. :lol:
When the person betting is questioned why he betted 65k on Xhaka getting a yellow card.

"Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no. I can - you can't"
:shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

That and the "You are an ostrich" with Nigel Pearson are definitely among the best post match comments.

*Leans in* "..By far.." to quote Pep the Bald.

I mean, the Nigel one. :lol:

"Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no. I can - you can't"
:shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering:
One of my favourites is when Pep absolutely lost his head at the fourth official, think it was a second foul by a player on a booking or something similar.

When he holds it up in the air. 🤣🤣🤣

guardiola-two.gif

One of my favourites is when Pep absolutely lost his head at the fourth official, think it was a second foul by a player on a booking or something similar.

When he holds it up in the air. 🤣🤣🤣

guardiola-two.gif

You would think with his money he could by him self a disco but that coke he is using there is full of bad chemicals.

Top Bottom