• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Kav

Established Member
We’ve had some ridiculous amount of injuries during Wenger’s tenure. Fortunately for us Arteta has not had the same problems because it’s clear as day he can’t function without a set 11 or his ideal players.

Imagine if we had Saka, Partey and Gabriel out for most of the season. We’d be in doldrums.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We did the same thing with players of less technical quality than the ones in the video.

We are just too rigid for this to be a thing anytime soon regardless of the quality we put on the pitch.

The state of our team in 2017/2018, yet we still played some very good football, especially at home.

Arsène really was one of the GOATs!

GDeep™

League is very weak
We’ve had some ridiculous amount of injuries during Wenger’s tenure. Fortunately for us Arteta has not had the same problems because it’s clear as day he can’t function without a set 11 or his ideal players.

Imagine if we had Saka, Partey and Gabriel out for most of the season. We’d be in doldrums.
Saka looks knackered to me.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Imagine Arteta managing the 2006 team during the injury crisis?

His trademark "U-shape" attacking patterns, in order to free up stand in left back Pascal Cygan as his main creative weapon :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Essentially both Arsenal and Utd played crap for 90 minutes, but Cavani stayed onside and found Rashford whereas Laca toed it inches wide, and unfortunately that is simply the fault of Mikel Arteta in this essay I wil

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

That and the "You are an ostrich" with Nigel Pearson are definitely among the best post match comments.

*Leans in* "..By far.." to quote Pep the Bald.

I mean, the Nigel one. :lol:

"Are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand? My suspicion would be no. I can - you can't"
:shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering::shivering:

If there's a better way to end an argument, whether its in your favor or simply as a way to extract yourself from one, nothing will ever beat "I'm sorry, son, but you are daft." 🤣

Reactions: Kav

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

One of my favourites is when Pep absolutely lost his head at the fourth official, think it was a second foul by a player on a booking or something similar.

When he holds it up in the air. 🤣🤣🤣

guardiola-two.gif

You can feel he got his Oxford Dictionary's worth out of the word "Twice" that evening 🤣

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Seems like they actually care about winning, building around Jokic and Murray in Denver too.

We are definitely the furthest away from competing of the three teams they own. Hopefully you’re right and they extend that care to us.
Something clicked with them. I'm not sure if it's Josh getting more involved but they're spending everywhere. The problem of course is that Arteta, Edu and Vinai are comfortably their worst employees across their portfolio of franchises probably not coincidentlally because they know the least about this sport and this club. What they need is the football equivalent of a Jerry West. They need someone to make it clear to them that they're being bent over by imbeciles and then point them in the direction of a proper DOF to pick a proper manager who fits an overarching club philosophy.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Im sick of this narrative. The basque fraud had several exciting youngsters on the bench that he simply refused to use. The fact that we had to fill the bench with Hale End guys was his own fault anyway.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Something clicked with them. I'm not sure if it's Josh getting more involved but they're spending everywhere. The problem of course is that Arteta, Edu and Vinai are comfortably their worst employees across their portfolio of franchises probably not coincidentlally because they know the least about this sport and this club. What they need is the football equivalent of a Jerry West. They need someone to make it clear to them that they're being bent over by imbeciles and then point them in the direction of a proper DOF to pick a proper manager who fits an overarching club philosophy.

Denver Nuggets are not close to winning an NBA championship though. They are stuck as the 4th or 5th best team in the league when healthy.

tcahill

Im sick of this narrative. The basque fraud had several exciting youngsters on the bench that he simply refused to use. The fact that we had to fill the bench with Hale End guys was his own fault anyway.

Who? The best attacking player on that bench was Nketiah who's terrible.

Man U were ass, created barely anything, they just had Cavani on the end of a lucky break while we have Laca.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Who? The best attacking player on that bench was Nketiah who's terrible.

Man U were ass, created barely anything, they just had Cavani on the end of a lucky break while we have Laca.

The U23 guys. He refused to use them.

tcahill

The U23 guys. He refused to use them.

Who out of Biereth, Salah or Patino do you see getting us a goal against a packed Burnley defence?

I also don't see how it's Arteta's fault we're in this injury/suspension/AFCON crisis either.

Plenty of sticks to beat him with but I don't think these are it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Who out of Biereth, Salah or Patino do you see getting us a goal against a packed Burnley defence?

I also don't see how it's Arteta's fault we're in this injury/suspension/AFCON crisis either.

Plenty of sticks to beat him with but I don't think these are it.
He didn’t sign an experienced CM in the summer knowing about AFCON. He loaned out AMN and sidelined Auba, that’s his fault too.

You can’t cast aside a player like Auba, the way Arteta has done.

gamechannel

Forget the kids. If Arteta didn't want to play the kids or as his blind fans claim he had no viable bench options, who's fault is that? If we needed squad depth, why would you spend 50 million on a CB when you already had Saliba? That 50 million could have been used on squad depth. Why loan out AMN? Why Bench Auba for this long? Why no keep Guendouzi? This is entirely on Arteta and no one else. **** him.

Top Bottom