• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
People want him as captain? Let me tell you, he's a problem. He's just not comfortable on the ball. We've signed a defensive right back so Tierney can get forward more, for what? Look at full backs like Trent, Cancelo and Cucurella and how comfortable they are on the ball. Tierney just looks so awkward with the ball at his feet.

Fabregasm

Tierney wasn't poor...but if we aren't winning (especially at home) Nuno should be subbed on at left back for him, he's better at attacking.

Especially with our lack of bench options today, should have been something we did just to give us something different.

Unfortunately we are not gonna see Nuno for awhile after flaring up when he got subbed

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Why doesn't he just square it? If Martinelli is not in the box, who else is going to attack the ball or brave enough with his head?

Dumb player.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Has a tendency to kick it and rush it that I dislike at times. Has been better the last few weeks, though. So there is a silver linning there.

Doesn't feel like our play goes down the left anywhere near as much as before which helps his game as well.

Some crosses today with only really Laca in the box surrounded by big defenders. Bit more intelligence required in those situations. If there's no option just recycle possession.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would currently put in that bracket of well liked by fans but probably a level below that of what people think he is.

His attacking threat was one of the reasons I was a bit stumped when we went for Tomi. Would’ve preferred a more refined version of Tavares.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Would currently put in that bracket of well liked by fans but probably a level below that of what people think he is.

His attacking threat was one of the reasons I was a bit stumped when we went for Tomi. Would’ve preferred a more refined version of Tavares.
Tavares is raw, but at least there is some excitement in what he does, Tierney bores me to death, just like the rest of this squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tierney has been quality since the West Ham game, but it still really only takes one poor game for people to get annoyed at him :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Tierney has been quality since the West Ham game, but it still really only takes one poor game for people to get annoyed at him :lol:
never helps Tomiyasu & Tierney when we see the Liverpool guys up close

... makes them feel very midtable from a bygone Gary Neville era

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I really thought we had a potential world class right back on our hands; but is way off this reality. He needs to add more strings to his bow, all he does currently is keep his head down, cross and then hope. Seems to lack intelligence.

MartiSaka

I really thought we had a potential world class right back on our hands; but is way off this in reality. He needs to add more strings to his bow, all he does currently is keep his head down, cross and then hope. Seems to lack intelligence.

MartiSaka

I really thought we had a potential world class right back on our hands; but is way off this in reality. He needs to add more strings to his bow, all he does currently is keep his head down, cross and then hope. Seems to lack intelligence.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Tierney is an excellent left back who may not excel in a particular aspect of the game but is very good in all of them.

He may not be consistent going forward but that’s not to say he’s poor. People have such short memories;

He wasn’t great against Burnley but who was? Tierney is a solid left back and still can improve. I’m hoping he, like the rest of the team, return from their breaks away reinvigorated.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tierney is an excellent left back who may not excel in a particular aspect of the game but is very good in all of them.

He may not be consistent going forward but that’s not to say he’s poor. People have such short memories;

He wasn’t great against Burnley but who was? Tierney is a solid left back and still can improve. I’m hoping he, like the rest of the team, return from their breaks away reinvigorated.
It's been a bargain signing. Right age, right attitude, professional and still room to improve. More of this please.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
started like he was hung over but improved as the game went on and then was very good after the red

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Was 50/50 game started bad then got better then again got bit exposed when wolves brought fresh LWB.

Top Bottom