• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If that so then they need to wake up because didn't expect that BS from them after being ruthless in summer. At this rate we might end up with nobody because they can't make decision who to buy,
Ruthless? Making signings like Ramsdale and Tomiyasu was hardly ruthless. This is no way a dig at the players but what's ruthless about what we did in summer?

Goonger

The 1 weird thing is that Lyon apparently have bitten the hands off at the first good offer they have received. They don't usually do that, why are they so happy to let go? Are we overestimating here do we think?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There may be a shortage of strikers on the market. Definitely isn't a shortage of midfielders. I guess he is their Robinho signing. It begins.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

The 1 weird thing is that Lyon apparently have bitten the hands off at the first good offer they have received. They don't usually do that, why are they so happy to let go? Are we overestimating here do we think?
Aulas is skint

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Ruthless? Making signings like Ramsdale and Tomiyasu was hardly ruthless. This is no way a dig at the players but what's ruthless about what we did in summer?
They were the number 1 targets i mean maybe apart from Tomi who was late and it was between him or Emerson but White Ramsdale Ødegaard and Lokonga were the targets we wanted to sign not fancy names i know and no other teams competition for us but was the plan and they got them all.

Diesel

Remember when people thought it would take 5 years for crown prince to entice some players to newcastle LOL. Yeah well this guy was our target and didnt take 90 days for them to gazump us. Lets lower that time frame window to 3 years before they are ahead of us... especially if they stay up this year

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's who the next player we were never interested in but we'll think we lost out.

My bet is Bissouma.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
That what happen when you have no journalists reports who is the targets your club are trying to sign. People getting frustrated because we linked with all these players but we end up not even moving for them. For example the last link about Bruno from trustworthy site was from Brazil saying we very interested no English media did report about it. And that was last summer.

Can't believe big club as ours don't have one journalist tell you what your club is targeting we have Athletic who throwing names that we might not even considering. Just ridiculous. Other clubs fans are more relaxed because they actually knows who the targets Liverpool have Chelsea manutd all have even those c**ts Sp**s have. Who do we have Chris Wheatley ffs or Charles watts.
I'm not annoyed because of our ITKs, I'm annoyed because I really rate Bruno and he's slipping away whilst we really need a player of his profile...

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I see that people told james to give actual information...
James-McNicholas_web-261x261.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm not annoyed because of our ITKs, I'm annoyed because I really rate Bruno and he's slipping away whilst we really need a player of his profile...
It’s too easy. Part of a good transfer is the chase, the uncertainty of getting him. Newcastle forced our hand. They can have him. Better we chase someone new in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom