• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bruno Guimarães

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm not annoyed because of our ITKs, I'm annoyed because I really rate Bruno and he's slipping away whilst we really need a player of his profile...
I rate him too and was my target with Neves to replace Xhaka but my frustration is about i just don't know who we targeting turn out no approach or bid made for Bruno and that's mean we were not seriously interested.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
It's not only this guy, Aston Villa is trying Rodrigo Bentancur for 20 million.

and the truth is that a double pivot Bruno Guimarães, Rodrigo Bentancur is better than Xhaka and Partey and it is also younger.

For 65 millions at max it seems you can buy both Guimarães and Bentancur.

and Arsenal trying one and a half wonder season Vlahovic and non consistent goalscoring Isak for over 70 million.

Buy Guimaraes and Bentancur and hire Arthur Cabral. Summer move to another ST if it is the case. Be intelligent.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

It's not only this guy, Aston Villa is trying Rodrigo Bentancur for 20 million.

and the truth is that a double pivot Bruno Guimarães, Rodrigo Bentancur is better than Xhaka and Partey and it is also younger.

For 65 millions at max it seems you can buy both Guimarães and Bentancur.
Problem is we are trying to buy players above our rep level.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Seeing people say this lad's top tier for Lyon? and he says no bid has been accepted yet.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Seeing people say this lad's top tier for Lyon? and he says no bid has been accepted yet.

Well he did break the news. Usually how it works is someone will break it and then all the useless fecks around the world will copy and add their own little spin to make it look like their own info. What he says is probably closest to the truth.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Yes he was the first to report. He said neither player or lyon responded but Brazilian media reports they likely going to accept and player fancy to move.

Doesn't matter turn out our chase was only interested and nothing other than that

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Guys we need a striker...who cares if Newcastle have signed him. We literally have had so many opportunities to get him. We have chosen not to.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I rate him too and was my target with Neves to replace Xhaka but my frustration is about i just don't know who we targeting turn out no approach or bid made for Bruno and that's mean we were not seriously interested.
Fair enough, totally get your frustration. I think the Melo links were real but as well as being underwhelming and a loan deal we haven't even concluded that one... Bruno was right there for the taking. Tyler Adams as well most probably. I just don't get why you let Ainsley leave if there isn't a replacement lined up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
The Athletic journalist say the bid made but not accepted but it close to asking price

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Some of their other journos saying the bid is legit but it seems their info is not running with Lyon accepting yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom