• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Jakarta

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

Jakarta

@Trilly

Bun @al-Ustaadh and co's trust the process stuff...got me thinking I'm bi-polar with all this flip flopping when we put in 1/2 good performances.

I'm showing my cards and joining team sauce...we need a suave relatable guy who can deal with humans.

A Godfather like this guy
Carlo Ancelotti Football GIF by DAZN

Or the real boss

confused patrick vieira GIF by NYCFC

Btw looking at hindsight after Wenger left we should've really gone with someone classy with a steady hand like Ancelotti who was easily attainable at the time.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Get Mikel outta here! We are short numerous players & he's loaned more during the window but he hasn't bothered to buy either a CM or ST yet & he's gone to watch in the USA instead.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Still trying to fathom the reasons for his trip to USA.

Can't be begging for funds as we were already prepared to go all in on Vlahovic.

It could be either discussing a new contract or setting up expectations for the remainder of the season given we dropped out of all competitions in two weeks.

Think it's the former honestly. He's super comfortable here.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Still trying to fathom the reasons for his trip to USA.

Can't be begging for funds as we were already prepared to go all in on Vlahovic.

It could be either discussing a new contract or setting up expectations for the remainder of the season given we dropped out of all competitions in two weeks.

Think it's the former honestly. He's super comfortable here.

I wouldn't be shocked if this is partly due to the Amazon doc.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Ah yeah might be. Jesus, I always forget this season will be forever documented in the form of streamable content.

Expect it to be a celebration of Arteta's brilliance. Will they even be able to interview Auba now? Doubt it.

Fabregasm

The last 5 games sorta convinced me when the team "clicked" is likely to be always temporary. The most default form under Arteta is the sideway and backward passing and mindless spamming of crosses to weak aerial forwards which at most produces 1-2 clear chances per game and we hold our hand in the face when it's missed.

Just prepping myself with disappointments so it doesn't hurt at the end of the day.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom