• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

not all of us are football nerds who needs charts to see charts. What’s next Andy Carrol is not a great dribbler chart? The reason dlc appeal to us is we are basically cross merchants. Chris Wood was missed chance imo

It’s a chart mate, don’t get yourself so worked up about it.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
FJ-Ywe3XIAkkOAV

DCL :eyess:
But AM told me DCL was perfect for Mikel's system?

Reactions: A_G

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I never understand these things. I guess this is bad?
It's not bad, just shows that he's a penalty box striker, not a creative forward. Laca second for shot creating actions, and Toney second for through balls is interesting though. Iheanacho looking good as well.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It's not bad, just shows that he's a penalty box striker, not a creative forward. Laca second for shot creating actions, and Toney second for through balls is interesting though. Iheanacho looking good as well.
Is it shot creating actions for himself or for others? Kane has had more shots in January than Laca has had this season....

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Is it shot creating actions for himself or for others? Kane has had more shots in January than Laca has had this season....
I assume it's either... This is the definition (it is the two actions that precede the shot itself) -

Goal Creating Actions (GCA) and Shot Creating Actions (SCA), meaning the two offensive actions leading to a shot or goal. This includes live-ball passes, dead-ball passes, successful dribbles, shots which lead to another shot, and being fouled

Taurul

Rodgers hates Iheanacho even though he was very good last season. They have Vardy and Daka, we can try to get Kelechi.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I prefer Isak long term.. but a back in form DCL could put us over the line for top 4.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he one of targets we sure getting then 50m for DCL is better than paying full 90m for Isak.

Still find it near impossible Everton letting him go now thier fans on edge to end it all

Last edited:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

I prefer Isak long term.. but a back in form DCL could put us over the line for top 4.

Yeah, Isak has so much upside and we would finally have a fully fluent attacking team, if we also get in someone like Neves to kick out Xhaka from the first eleven.

Looking at Isak more closely, if he can adapt his body further to PL standards, he could really be the closest to what we have to a classic Arsenal forward as of old.

DCL really means we wont get that kind of striker because he's already crazy expensive and underwhelming imo.

Just splash it now and swallow that release clause - we did the damage already. David is my alternative - should be doable for a bit less money, even now

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Yeah, Isak has so much upside and we would finally have a fully fluent attacking team, if we also get in someone like Neves to kick out Xhaka from the first eleven.

Looking at Isak more closely, if he can adapt his body further to PL standards, he could really be the closest to what we have to a classic Arsenal forward as of old.

DCL really means we wont get that kind of striker because he's already crazy expensive and underwhelming imo.

Just splash it now and swallow that release clause - we did the damage already. David is my alternative - should be doable for a bit less money, even now

Isak + David or Fabio Carvalho and we’re back in business.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Everton are a pretty poorly run club when it comes to transfers, both incoming and outgoings admittedly.

Still they're only a few points above the relegation zone, managerless...You've got to be looking at £70m at least to sign their HG star player in January.

I want him, but I don't see it being realistic given the circumstances at the moment.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Everton are a pretty poorly run club when it comes to transfers, both incoming and outgoings admittedly.

Still they're only a few points above the relegation zone, managerless...You've got to be looking at £70m at least to sign their HG star player in January.

I want him, but I don't see it being realistic given the circumstances at the moment.

Aren’t they absolutely ruined by FFP though? I think that’s why he might be available ?

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Aren’t they absolutely ruined by FFP though? I think that’s why he might be available ?

Oh right, I wasn't aware of FFP issues with Everton.

If that is the case it's definitely worth putting a bid in I think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Apparently we have FFP issues too :)

Also they have Rondon as a second striker :D
We would have to loan them Nketiah if this was to happen now.

I don’t think we do. We can spend up to 200M this window and we’re clearing players off the wage bill.

Everton have the worst FFP situation in the league and are millions over it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom