• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 97,746
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Bit surprised it's only going to be Burnley, think he's got more than relegation fight in his locker, at least newly rich Newcastle where there might be some sort of future in the PL, think Wout is levels above Wood. Then again he's out of contract in 2023, both him and Wolfsburg botched the chance to seriously cash in on him last summer or the summer before so there you go. He's also in very bad form, but so is that whole Wolfsburg team - they're an absolute joke to have gone from Glasner to van Bommel and now even more ridiculously to Kohfeldt who's one of the worst German coaches around.

But think Weghorst will da a job for them and score a few goals. Hard to gauge his impact, though. Same goes for Thuram btw, who I've really like in France and at Gladbach, but there seem to be some motivational problems with him, although all of the Gladbach squad seem to have downed tools since the Marco Rose to Dortmund saga last season and their catastrophic implosion since then. So there's another one hard to really evaluate right now due to circumstances.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Bit surprised it's only going to be Burnley, think he's got more than relegation fight in his locker, at least newly rich Newcastle where there might be some sort of future in the PL, think Wout is levels above Wood. Then again he's out of contract in 2023, both him and Wolfsburg botched the chance to seriously cash in on him last summer or the summer before so there you go. He's also in very bad form, but so is that whole Wolfsburg team - they're an absolute joke to have gone from Glasner to van Bommel and now even more ridiculously to Kohfeldt who's one of the worst German coaches around.

But think Weghorst will da a job for them and score a few goals. Hard to gauge his impact, though. Same goes for Thuram btw, who I've really like in France and at Gladbach, but there seem to be some motivational problems with him, although all of the Gladbach squad seem to have downed tools since the Marco Rose to Dortmund saga last season and their catastrophic implosion since then. So there's another one hard to really evaluate right now due to circumstances.

I bought Weghorst on my career mode as my second striker when Lacazette and Auba left. Really good option to have and was brilliant in the air for me. Won’t go into who my main striker was :(

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I bought Weghorst on my career mode as my second striker when Lacazette and Auba left. Really good option to have and was brilliant in the air for me. Won’t go into who my main striker was :(

Summer of 2020 or 21 he would've been worth acquiring as a target man backup option, but now it's too late. Too old and out of form with plenty of other options for such a role. The worry is always these guys end up the Haller way where it's clear they can lead the line in other leagues but not the PL.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Sp**s have great window like us but unlike us Conte Wil leave them and put them in mess

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Think @Rex Banter got the role unfortunately, he’s brilliant.

Yh, naming 10 championship players every season, claiming the ones that make it in PL as wins and no one remembers the losses cos they’re so low-profile, swear he backed us to sign a goalie from Doncaster at some point.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves owners don’t seem to care, happy to sell assets, it’s why Neves is actually a good idea, they’d probably be happy to sell.
I hear they have problems financially that's why they open to sell Traore and Neves because they the players who can bring them money currently specially Neves.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Barce will never play that 35m & then Wolves will have them pleading poverty come the summer when they can sign the guy on a free contract 6 months later :facepalm:

thats the loan when you need an obligation to buy! or take the 20m off Sp**s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom