• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,131
  • Views 97,119
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Same with Jackson Martinez btw, came out of nowhere and all of a sudden he was supposed to be the hottest thing around, Atleti paid his release clause and he didn’t do much

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Part of the reason it's pointless comparing our situation to Liverpools is they're constantly improving. We're miles behind and we're just standing still. Liverpool have 4 top attackers, Minamino is decent enough and are now adding another top attacker.
AM told me this Assana team would be title contenders in a few years because Pool and City would be just sitting with aging squads and not buying anyone una

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
AM told me this Assana team would be title contenders in a few years because Pool and City would be just sitting with aging squads and not buying anyone una

Year 2030 and Arteta is looking for a final piece to his jigsaw puzzle while Arsenal look for promotion to the Premier League.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Part of the reason it's pointless comparing our situation to Liverpools is they're constantly improving. We're miles behind and we're just standing still. Liverpool have 4 top attackers, Minamino is decent enough and are now adding another top attacker.

I’d say that’s the main difference between the top 3 (City, Liverpool and Chelsea) and the rest of the teams. Some (can’t remember them all but @Riou hinted at it) were suggesting a few months back that it was coming to the end of Liverpool’s cycle which I found laughable. These sort of teams will always reinvent themselves especially with the demands at their clubs and the managers they have in charge.

The team I’m quite surprised about is Utd, they just seem way off the top 3 teams which is ridiculous with the resources they have available. The decision making at their club is probably on par with us over the past few years.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That's the thing, it's nice having a young team but Liverpool are perfectly capable of replacing their aging Rolls-Royce forwards with a younger one. They already have the foundation, a player like Jota is hitting 20/25 goals a season in their system. When Salah calls quits, they won't decline.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's the thing, it's nice having a young team but Liverpool are perfectly capable of replacing their aging Rolls-Royce forwards with a younger one. They already have the foundation, a player like Jota is hitting 20/25 goals a season in their system. When Salah calls quits, they won't decline.

Elliott and Jones next up to replace Mane and Salah. I hate it here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So Sp**s do worse than us at everything. Diaz was long term target for liverpool since last summer not surprised they made the move not sure where he'll play when they have 4 fantastic players but he definitely replacement for one of Salah or Firmino.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool won't be declining as long klopp is there not sure how people convince themselves that. Klopp already build his team long time ago he just adding improvements like any team that have complete squad.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also Conte made massive mistake joining Sp**s no matter how elite his name nobody joining Sp**s ahead of Arsenal Liverpool city Chelsea and manutd.

Not sure how much he'll stick around he won't get plsyers he want

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Liverpool really don't **** about with transfers. Anyone else signs Diaz from Porto and you'd question whether he flops but he'll probably seamlessly fit in with them and improve in the way Jota has.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Liverpool really don't **** about with transfers. Anyone else signs Diaz from Porto and you'd question whether he flops but he'll probably seamlessly fit in with them and improve in the way Jota has.
Diaz is the most Liverpool player you can find a goal scoring winger that klopp love to have direct and can score from anywhere. He even better than Jota but of course going from Portugal to PL is different better teams and better defense so we'll see how he cope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom