• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Juve can do one.

It's telling though that big clubs still want Auba. I really don't think he's finished at this level.

Would be sad to see him go particularly under these circumstances. Pretty much the last player that we bought that was genuine elite level in his position at the time.

Malky

Established Member
watching Juve sign Vlahovic then let them have Auba on loan would be the biggest **** move the clubs ever done. But this is Edu, so it’s every possibility he’ll allow it.
But Auba going to Juve and finding form getting them back into the CL would be the biggest ‘ **** You ‘ towards Arteta while we struggle for goals in mid-table, and for that reason I hope the above happens!

Bloodbather

Established Member

watching Juve sign Vlahovic then let them have Auba on loan would be the biggest **** move the clubs ever done. But this is Edu, so it’s every possibility he’ll allow it.
But Auba going to Juve and finding form getting them back into the CL would be the biggest ‘ **** You ‘ towards Arteta while we struggle for goals in mid-table, and for that reason I hope the above happens!
It might act as a sweetener in the Arthur negotations, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom