• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This is the thing, absolutely no striker still available can even touch Auba let alone be compared to him and absolutely certainly not better than him. We're in such a bizarre and actually unnecessary situation.
Its crazy to me, I think Ben White was unnecessary when you have Saliba. Don’t know why Guendouzi is on loan. Now we’re after a striker when we have Auba.

Think Arteta learning on the job is hurting us.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Its crazy to me, I think Ben White was unnecessary when you have Saliba. Don’t know why Guendouzi is on loan. Now we’re after a striker when we have Auba.

Think Arteta learning on the job is hurting us.

Absolutely, all these decisions and situations caused by Arteta is starting to take its add up and harm the club. It's been a slow accumulation but now the club cannot keep up with all of it. The Saliba situation only made sense if we got in a better CB, we haven't. The Guendouzi situation only made sense if we've got better midfielders who haven't reached their prime yet, we haven't. The Auba situation only made sense if we quickly brought in a top striker, we haven't. The Özil situation harmed us too because it left us without creativity for 9 months until we signed Ødegaard who still needed time to find his feet. We also got Cedric now as immediate backup in the likely even Tomi goes down injured yet again. Our only Tierney replacement is a guy Arteta publicly humiliated a few weeks and now surely low on confidence. Our midfield is dependent on Xhaka a guy he's begged to stay twice and he's still costing us. All these are decisions made by Arteta. We're trying and scrambling to come up with solutions when the most clear one is there for all to see.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

There is also a timid (for now) hypothesis #Arsenal for Alvaro #Morata , who at the moment does not seem convinced to remain at #Juventus until the end of the season.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
a backup loan until we buy big in the summer i guess it kinda makes sense.
He is likely similar level to Laca tbf.
We obviously wanted Dusan but he had his heart 100% set on Juve.
Striker market is pretty pants lets be honest.

pascal_stepanovs

How can you clowns keep a straight face and pretend Morata isn't 5 times the player Eddie Nketiah is? He fits the exact mould of forward we need. A big man who can link it up and get the most out of the Saka, ESR, Matrineli axis.

Then theres other fookwits saying. "I play FIFA 8 hrs a day therefore I'm telling you Aubameyang is a better forward than Morata." Right, well I'll tell you why you're a ***** there fella. Aubameyang cannot play the lone forward/link up man role. If Aubameyang stays he's just an option to play on the left as one of the supporting 3 behind the forward. The problem there is that Martineli starts there now. With ESR fighting him hard for the same spot. Hell even Pepe is useful there. Then there's the whole Aubameyang being shot angle too. He is practically zero use to the squad now. He is not getting games.

As things stand we have Laca who can play that role where he drops deep and links it up. The man is stuggling with fitness already and doesn't seem capable of lasting 90 mins. Then we have the dredded Eddie coming on to snatch a goal for the last 20 mins. :shudder: We're one injury away from starting Eddie ffs!

Anybody who doesn't think Morata is an upgrade on that is insane, doesn't know football and should consider a new hobby.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

How can you clowns keep a straight face and pretend Morata isn't 5 times the player Eddie Nketiah is? He fits the exact mould of forward we need. A big man who can link it up and get the most out of the Saka, ESR, Matrineli axis.

Then theres other fookwits saying. "I play FIFA 8 hrs a day therefore I'm telling you Aubameyang is a better forward than Morata." Right, well I'll tell you why you're a * there fella. Aubameyang cannot play the lone forward/link up man role. If Aubameyang stays he's just an option to play on the left as one of the supporting 3 behind the forward. The problem there is that Martineli starts there now. With ESR fighting him hard for the same spot. Hell even Pepe is useful there. Then there's the whole Aubameyang being shot angle too. He is practically zero use to the squad now. He is not getting games.

As things stand we have Laca who can play that role where he drops deep and links it up. The man is stuggling with fitness already and doesn't seem capable of lasting 90 mins. Then we have the dredded Eddie coming on to snatch a goal for the last 20 mins. :shudder: We're one injury away from starting Eddie ffs!

Anybody who doesn't think Morata is an upgrade on that is insane, doesn't know football and should consider a new hobby.

Who said he isnt better than Eddie? He isnt better than Laca and thats the problem since the douchebag said that our next signings are supposed to take us to "the next level".

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why would this even happen? Juventus paid €10m to loan him for this season. For Atletico to even consider letting them cancel the loan we would have to pay a fee at a similar rate to what Juve are paying for it to make sense financially for Atletico. Putting to one side the fact that we’d be mad to want someone who already failed in the league, why would we pay €4-5m (plus wages) to loan him for 5 months?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Morata has 5 goals in 22 in the league. Auba has 4 in 14 in the pl. So he has scored more than Auba. Is he any god? No…..but he will not question Arteta atleast. I can see us paying juve a loan fee to get him while we cover half of aubas wages

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Morata has 5 goals in 22 in the league. Auba has 4 in 14 in the pl. So he has scored more than Auba. Is he any god? No…..but he will not question Arteta atleast. I can see us paying juve a loan fee to get him while we cover half of aubas wages

Why would we pay Juve a loan fee? He belongs to Atletico Madrid.

Game Over

Season 5 No GIF by The Office

🤮🤮🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom