• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Its crazy to me, I think Ben White was unnecessary when you have Saliba. Don’t know why Guendouzi is on loan. Now we’re after a striker when we have Auba.

Think Arteta learning on the job is hurting us.
It’s probably hurt us that Artetas only experience is at city where there are no consequences for your actions. Take a moral stand and get in a new 50 million player the next window. No need to manage existing resources if they don’t fit exactly what u want. In some ways it sounds the worse place to learn if u want to develop into a solid manager

dbig

ColdUnfinishedAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

rB8qZFvx1EyAUYS6ACjN56qRQXA867.gif

Can’t get these misses out of my head whenever Morata is mentioned.
Looks faster than lacazette. Thought he was slower. I'm sold. Morata loan it is.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Not advocating for Auba (who I really like), he's gone and I've made peace with that.

But even as a stop gap, Moratta offers so very little, it's insane.
Why do you have to say you’re “not advocating” for Auba. Weird comment i think, he’s our player and he’s better than anybody we’ve been linked to.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why do you have to say you’re “not advocating” for Auba. Weird comment i think, he’s our player and he’s better than anybody we’ve been linked to.
the sad thing is clubs know we have to get rid of Auba and cant bring anyone in. So everyone is here to exploit Arteta and Edu due to their inexperience. Everyone knows Arteta has too big of an ego to go back to Auba

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Not sure, I think there are better options in your local brummie supermarket than Auba.

tcahill

Meh, could be worse for a backup striker for six months. People here are acting like he'd come on a 6 year contract for 100 mill.

Pretty much a Spanish Laca, his linkup play and pressing is genuinely good, his finishing is what lets him down. 3x the player Nketiah is.

If we kick him back to Juve in June then get in a proper striker I'm fine with this. I'm assuming we'd only pursue him if we can't get one of our proper targets now.

The banter we'd have to take from rival fans would be painful, Morata is a walking meme.

tcahill

the sad thing is clubs know we have to get rid of Auba and cant bring anyone in. So everyone is here to exploit Arteta and Edu due to their inexperience. Everyone knows Arteta has too big of an ego to go back to Auba

I'd understand this point if Auba was actually playing well, and just had attitude problems (like Guendouzi), but he's genuinely been atrocious this season and a good chunk of last season. We've been far better with Laca going forward even with the latter's goalscoring record.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Not really sure if this true because first 6 months with mikel auba continues his goal scoring form there no shame admitting he declined rapidly happened with mesut too they become comfertable and not take football seriously anymore.
That's the time it took until our attack when completely to hell. The more time Arteta is around, the worse our attack becomes

balthazar

Loan them Auba, we get Morata and Arthur. Crappy as it is, there is not much left on the table. If they want a replacement for Arthur, they can get Wilshere. Would probably do well in Italy.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
On principle I wouldn’t loan any Juve players this season. After getting Vlahovic, they now have to dump some salaries. Let them stew in it, I say! Besides which the players they are happy to let go are not the ones I would be interested in :lol:.

Hinderz

Loan them Auba, we get Morata and Arthur. Crappy as it is, there is not much left on the table. If they want a replacement for Arthur, they can get Wilshere. Would probably do well in Italy.
Under circumstances, to get everyone through to the Summer, this isn’t a terrible plan. It’s nobody’s preference, but it would do the job for now. They are temporary upgrades on Eddie and Elneny.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
People are being snobby and are in denial and pretending that Aubameyang is in fact not retired. His career is done and he's been becoming progressly more and more useless for ages.

Morata if he's the player I used to watch, which I admitadly haven't recently, would suit our play. He can run in behind (Laca can't), has very good stamina (the thing Laca doesn't have) and workrate, he can run the channels and a beat a man with his dribbling (none of our strikers can). No he isn't perfect or clinical but he'd add plenty to our build up play.

Nicenho

Would be terrible business. Only once has he managed to hit even 15 goals per season and since then struggled to get past 10. No thanks.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Would be terrible business. Only once has he managed to hit even 15 goals per season and since then struggled to get past 10. No thanks.
Is it terrible business For a short term loan until we buy in the summer?
I think he is similar quality wise to Laca & we need someone else for the 2nd half of the season.
We are not laying out 80m for the guy long term.

The way some react its like we are in for fkin Charlie Austin 😂

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

People are being snobby and are in denial and pretending that Aubameyang is in fact not retired. His career is done and he's been becoming progressly more and more useless for ages.

Morata if he's the player I used to watch, which I admitadly haven't recently, would suit our play. He can run in behind (Laca can't), has very good stamina (the thing Laca doesn't have) and workrate, he can run the channels and a beat a man with his dribbling (none of our strikers can). No he isn't perfect or clinical but he'd add plenty to our build up play.
Stop it. It’s fvcking morata, not some unknown unproven player you can say we do not know about. Juve want to end his loan. Atletico loaned him out last season and this season because he couldn’t do much for them. Juve now don’t want him. He is worse finisher than lacazette. The only reason we linked with him is because our managers ego who want to get rid of Auba. Morata is not even scorer in well set up teams. In Artetas dead football he won’t even score one goal

CountChocula

Have we sunk so low as to consider Morata? He will just rack up misses that make you want to scratch your eyes out. Would rather have Laca instead, because as poor a goalscorer he is at least he's used to our system and does link up tolerably well.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Is it terrible business For a short term loan until we buy in the summer?
I think he is similar quality wise to Laca & we need someone else for the 2nd half of the season.
We are not laying out 80m for the guy long term.

The way some react its like we are in for fkin Charlie Austin 😂
We ain’t gonna get top 4 with Laca. So why would we with a similar level to Laca? Auba is proven scorer in his career. Morata is unproven all his career. We have 1 goal in 5 games and really struggling upfront

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom