• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arthur Melo

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Bit of a weird reaction to an 18 month loan when most of the time people on here have called 5 month January loans pointless because the player has no time to settle. You're basically saying no to getting Arthur for about £10m for 18 months. How much do you think it's going to cost if they wanted to sign someone with his profile in the summer? Probably looking at €30m plus a 5 year contract worth about €15m (at least), with absolutely no guarantee the player will be any good.

£10m for 18 months work? Juventus can f-off.

scytheavatar

Established Member
All these modern day Brazilian midfielders are the same; on the fair weather they are amazing and can run the show, but when their opponents start to run a lot and kick a lot they start to shrink and be useless. Arthur, Douglas Luiz, Guimaraes...... all of them in a nutshell.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

All these modern day Brazilian midfielders are the same; on the fair weather they are amazing and can run the show, but when their opponents start to run a lot and kick a lot they start to shrink and be useless. Arthur, Douglas Luiz, Guimaraes...... all of them in a nutshell.
Add Gerson who failed in Italy, went back to star in Brazil and now meh in France. They all either slow physically or mentally it seems

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just after I said I can finally ignore "Ex..." again, because the Arthur deal is dead.

"Actually I can ignore him again, because the Arthur thread which is his, is not relevant anymore. Party on!"

Anyway, this sounds like Luiz might be on.

Reactions: A_G

BIoodBrother

I think this is worthy of a bump, if we get to have 7pages of Morata without a link.

I think Juve will get smn and then Arthur could be on again.
He's the only actual link bar Vlahovic we had all window.

drippin

I think this is worthy of a bump, if we get to have 7pages of Morata without a link.

I think Juve will get smn and then Arthur could be on again.
He's the only actual link bar Vlahovic we had all window.
Bentancur will go to Villa, and Luiz hopefully to us. That's the dominoes.

Arthur deal is gone, because Juventus aren't willing to loan him for 6 months.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Why didn't we sign Vlahovic? This thought might help your answer.

Think Vlahovic was a weird case, in general, I dont think 90% of the players prefer SerieA and Juventus over us, in particular, when we have twice the cash

We most likely just dont target the cheap and clever options as per

drippin

Think Vlahovic was a weird case, in general, I dont think 90% of the players prefer SerieA and Juventus over us, in particular, when we have twice the cash

We most likely just dont target the cheap and clever options as per
One of the only reasons I thought Vlahovic would come to Arsenal was the rumours of Juventus being broke. It was false information. And Fiorentina hating Juventus.

Juventus has much more pull than us, and can give competitive money. Some players also prefer Italian weather, women and culture.

If Juventus wants a player, most will choose them over us. We have been bad in recent years, and they have got up in the table in recent weeks.

Top Bottom