• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Eriktile Dysfunction

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

So it begins. De Gea, Rashford, Ronaldo, Cavani, Mata, Pogba, Telles all unfollowed Mason on social media on all platforms.
I always got the feeling that the body language (on the pitch) was off between Rashford and Greenwood. I'm not suggesting Rashford knew anything but maybe he just didn't like the bloke.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This really shouldn't be a factor. I'm done with this club if Greenwood plays for us again.

For sure, but it could be. Unless the criminal justice system takes the decision out of the club’s hands (the very best case scenario for the victim is usually a short custodial sentence, more likely a suspended sentence or it doesn’t go to trial at all), the club hierarchy have a decision to make.

Not to be cynical, but the player’s on-pitch value is surely a factor. Everton deregistered Sigurdsson, but he’s older with less future value, Greenwood has 10+years of football ahead of him and he can score goals, his potential value is tens if not hundreds of millions. Football is a dirty business.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
They'll go down the "mental health" route and say he was in a dark place. Hopefully the woman gets some justice out of this.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I always got the feeling that the body language (on the pitch) was off between Rashford and Greenwood. I'm not suggesting Rashford knew anything but maybe he just didn't like the bloke.

Agreed, they were never close. In general, the parallel between these two academy players of ours (Rashford and Greenwood) is pretty mind-blowing. The way both are viewed in media, the general public, natural football talent, and their personalities.

They couldn't be further different.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
For sure, but it could be. Unless the criminal justice system takes the decision out of the club’s hands (the very best case scenario for the victim is usually a short custodial sentence, more likely a suspended sentence or it doesn’t go to trial at all), the club hierarchy have a decision to make.

Not to be cynical, but the player’s on-pitch value is surely a factor. Everton deregistered Sigurdsson, but he’s older with less future value, Greenwood has 10+years of football ahead of him and he can score goals, his potential value is tens if not hundreds of millions. Football is a dirty business.

I think the damage to Man Utd's imagine and brand worldwide would cost them more than anything they'd lose on Greenwood. At the end of the day he's a replaceable employee, don't think United could repair the damage to their name if they don't take some proper action here.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Apparently it seems well known. His family allegedly raised concerns with the club and Southgate which is why he was omitted from international games.

Strange United played him at all and didn't goto the authorities. As @Juan Matas Beard said this isn't about one up one-ups its about doing the right thing for the victim. There seems to have been a lot of warning signs that were never acted upon and because of thay this young lady has been suffering. Questions need answered by anyone regardless of club who had knowledge of this and done nothing.
So.. did United know about this, and that is why they have so many forward players? Their focus on getting as many attackers as possible in squad building has been so weird, that this raises the question. 🤔

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Apparently it seems well known. His family allegedly raised concerns with the club and Southgate which is why he was omitted from international games.

Strange United played him at all and didn't goto the authorities. As @Juan Matas Beard said this isn't about one up one-ups its about doing the right thing for the victim. There seems to have been a lot of warning signs that were never acted upon and because of thay this young lady has been suffering. Questions need answered by anyone regardless of club who had knowledge of this and done nothing.

You seen the stuff about Solskjaer, his agent and that Babacar Sarr guy? Wouldn't be the first time that guy and his team turned a blind eye to this sort of stuff.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Honestly asking, why this time and not when you signed Ronaldo or had Giggs in the directors box in October?

I've never seen/heard something as vile as I have with Greenwoods. The evidence here is damning. I feel a closer connection to Greenwood witnessing his development so I feel let so let down by this, it's like watching someone you've known your whole life do something like this.

The Giggs thing infuriated me but he's distanced away and doesn't have an active role at the club. I honestly don't know much about the Ronaldo case other than there was no criminal case in the end despite the claims and I'm not even sure what's going on there now. Maybe my judgment is flawed but that's just how I've viewed things. Greenwood is the last straw though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've never seen/heard something as vile as I have with Greenwoods. The evidence here is damning. I feel a closer connection to Greenwood witnessing his development so I feel let so let down by this, it's like watching someone you've known your whole life do something like this.

The Giggs thing infuriated me but he's distanced away and doesn't have an active role at the club. I honestly don't know much about the Ronaldo case other than there was no criminal case in the end despite the claims and I'm not even sure what's going on there now. Maybe my judgment is flawed but that's just how I've viewed things. Greenwood is the last straw though.

Well this is the key point because you might have a scenario where Greenwood doesn’t end up guilty in the eyes of the law even though everyone knows he’s done it.

Giggs broke a woman’s nose in the 90s and Ronaldo freely admitted to his lawyer he sodomised Mayorga but due to the admission being leaked it’s inadmissible. He’s a free man on legal quirks which Greenwood’s lawyers will no doubt try to exploit in his case due to the evidence being posted on Insta.

If he beats the case and plays for you again what’s different this time?

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Well this is the key point because you might have a scenario where Greenwood doesn’t end up guilty in the eyes of the law even though everyone knows he’s done it.

Giggs broke a woman’s nose in the 90s and Ronaldo freely admitted to his lawyer he sodomised Mayorga but due to the admission being leaked it’s inadmissible. He’s a free man on legal quirks which Greenwood’s lawyers will no doubt try to exploit in his case due to the evidence being posted on Insta.

If he beats the case and plays for you again what’s different this time?

I think his lawyers have said that that statement was faked.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Wreck It, Ralf​

Wreck it Greenwood, more like. What a **** of a human being allegedly.

Always knew him and Rashford were wrong uns

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom