• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What tools?
Genuine pace, very decent weak foot, strong, good aerial threat, good linkup play. Very intelligent movement, can also pull players out of place for people to run into, etc. His main problem is finishing reliably. I think a lot of his shortcoming is his mental state, not technical ability. That’s where he really really falls short, and that’s why he wouldn’t be high on my wish list .

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Genuine pace, very decent weak foot, strong, good aerial threat, good linkup play. Very intelligent movement, can also pull players out of place for people to run into, etc. His main problem is finishing reliably. I think a lot of his shortcoming is his mental state, not technical ability. That’s where he really really falls short, and that’s why he wouldn’t be high on my wish list .
Basically he needs a fluffer before each game :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Would rather go with...

Martinelli
ESR-Ødegaard-Saka
...even though I don't think that would really work, especially under Arteta, than sign Morata.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Me going to have a little chat with Edu if this happens:
Dc Comics Fight GIF by The Batman

DennisTheLegend

Not sure you’ve watched him enough. He’s very good in the air. He falls under the Giroud category, very effective but people only remember the misses.

Like Giroud, when you analyse his G/A per minute played ratio, it’s impressive.
Obviously people remember the misses, the guy missed dozens of sitters in prem…why can’t we find a ruthless finisher ffs. Just play Martinelli up top now and reintegrate Pepe

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Lacazette put him in a spliff and now we’re swapping our better striker out for him ffs.

Thought I was done supporting him when he went on loan but I’m clearly cursed.
Morata is better than both Laca and Isak
Still bottom of the barrel stuff though

Last edited:

Fabregasm

Him missing chances will not hurt us since we are used to that all season long from Auba/Laca. :lol:

Just contribute to quality build/link up play or pressing and it will improve our top 4 chance slightly.

DennisTheLegend

Not sure as to why we’ve loaned out Balogun, we gave him 75 min in a depleted starting 11 vs Brentford and then dropped him out of the squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

A short video analysing Morata's strengths and weaknesses. Think he has what we need to sharpen our attack and give it more options. I'd be open to this loan deal if we cant get Isak now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom