• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arteta should leave before Saliba does.

One is playing a lot better than the other is managing and also costs a lot more too. Simple maths.
Maybe I'm too optimistic, but I can see Saliba coming through for us next season. There is certainly room in the squad.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Wtf is this. :D The guy is supposed to be a professional, but "I was in lockdown and basically didn't train, and expected to start at Arsenal."

These are more encouraging signs that the relationship might not be broken.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Tired Charles Barkley GIF by NBA on TNT

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We shouldn't be selling him in the first place, tbh.

But since we clearly are for some reason, absolutely do not sell him to an English team, ffs!

Malky

Established Member
We shouldn't be selling him in the first place, tbh.

But since we clearly are for some reason, absolutely do not sell him to an English team, ffs!
It's a disgrace if we're even considering it. The rumourd 30m euros price is even worse - we'd be selling for half of Ben Whites fee.
Selling this kid, without ever getting a chance here, and Arteta better have a very good reason why.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It's very simple. You (hopefully) sell him for 40-50 million and invest the money to buy a central forward. I don't see why many people are against it. Arteta for whatever reasons doesn't rate him. So we should cash him and move forward ...

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Think we've painted ourselves into a corner here. If he doesn't sign an extension we'll have to sell him to the highest bidder even if they're from within the PL.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
3 more years of watching Ben White get turned by lower midtable strikers while Saliba wins everything for someone else:

Robert Pattinson Action GIF by The Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom