• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

AFCON 2022

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Elneny should be taking a penalty btw. Thought he was one of the leaders.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sad for Moh Elneny but he had good competition. Better than other moh who been ghosting all afcon

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel sorry for Mo, and any Egyptian Arsenal fan...but congrats to any Senegal and Arsenal fan on your first win.

Aliou Cisse...remember him playing against our Invicibles as a player, time really does fly!

Riou

I think you should always plan you penalties, thinking it will get through to the 5th taker, feel it's the most logical way.

Salah going last is fine, a pressure kick like that, needs a good taker...have much more issue with some gimp coach, with a disgustingly big nose and stupid looking waistcoat...picking a teenager, who doesn't even take pens for his club, to go last, in a final for a team who haven't won a trophy since 1966...that **** is stupid 🤬

Riou

The legendary Roger Milla bringing the trophy. What is he now 70? Looks like he could still play.

Edu to put a 5 year £250,000 a week deal for Milla on the table on Monday, my sources now tell me...

Top Bottom