• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Steve Bruce is getting new Job this time at Westbrom after they sacked thier manager today.

Do these clubs know there other managers than the usual suspects?

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Sunderland 3rd in league one with 5 points behind 1st place if they appoint Roy Keane they must be mad.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Failed miserably over a decade ago.

Let’s try him again when he’s barely managed since.
Are they still filming This is Sunderland? I don't think it gets any better than Roy Keane apart from Mourinho.

This is a Netflix move.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
the separation to this generation of players could work in his favour... from the talks he has done it always seemed to be the ones he played against or knew through the national set up he fell out with

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn't expect him to last there long term but I reckon Keane could easily get that Sunderland squad back into the Championship. His first few seasons there the last time he really turned the club around. From what I've read the Sunderland fans seem bang up for it.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
He's done pretty well in the Championship to be fair.
Of course he did he remind me of Warnock master of championship but always these managers get found out in PL won't be surprised Westbrom sack Bruce after 2 years specially if they promoted

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
If they survive, this might perhaps work in their favour. You get the feeling he has taken them as far as he can. Their defensive issues have not been solved, and it doesn't look like they will be solved either.

Jesse Marsch rumoured to be top of the replacements list. Really don't know what to think about that guy - his Salzburg team looked decent, but then again seems anyone can steamroll the Austrian league with Red Bull and his successor Jaissle has already topped Marsch in terms of playing style and average points per game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom