• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don Carlo's response to being linked to the United job in 2022...

ancelotti-reaction.jpg

In awe at the Don-ness of this absolute italiano

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

Starting to look more likely now. Would be a good signing for United.
Better United than Sp**s. Both are in a major mess, but pressure is a lot higher at UTD. You'll see the fickle fanbase asking for an elite manager and delusional ex-players like Neville/Keane hammering on about not playing the United way if he can't get them challenging for a title after a season. I can already hear Keane mocking his appearance or "pretty football".

At Sp**s he's more likely to get the time to do an actual rebuild on a budget. Sign half the Ajax team in the process and possibly get them an actual trophy.

Still I hope Bayern get rid of Nagelsman.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Matchday thread
Kdb scores
1-0
So fecking easy.

First time they get within 30 yards of our goal and then it's an unmarked guy at the penalty spot.
Like opening a can of tuna ffs
Can't exactly say I give a **** anymore.

Man utd equalizes
1-1
Sanchoooooooo
JADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
fecking shambles

Kdb scores
2-1
JESUS CHRIST
That goal is a joke. feck this team

Marhrez scores
Need to avoid this turning into a smashing now.
**** my life
This season should end already

Marhrez scores
4-1
useless bastards
fecking pathetic
Feck this team
Feck this ****

Post match thread

Outplayed, outclassed and most importantly outworked.

Maguire is a donkey and should never play for us again.

The rest are possible squad players.
Not even upset. Was totally predictable. We are a total shambles.
Embarrasing, not one player on that pitch in a red shirt gave a damn. No care, no passion, no desire. Pathetic once again. Disgraceful.
Not a bad result considering the performance.
Can’t wait for the social media teams to get to work to protect their assets and deflect this on the manager some how
First time we`ve played a top4 team since Ralf took over.

Its a shame it ended like this because the first half had its moments, but the 2nd one is a pure embarrasment. We are nowhere near good enough to compete this season.
United is gone, and has been for ages. Not a single player there is good enough for the title, and its probably gonna get worse before it gets better.
I hate that they have that manager
It's utterly inexcusable that he wasn't convinced to come here.
Why can't he fcuk off already?
Awful, but not unexpected
Outclassed but we looked better than under Ole.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

They can get Ten Hag. Before I would have said no but he was really tight with Overmars and he’s out of the picture now. Can see him move in the summer. Will need a complete squad overhaul though. De Gea can’t play with his feet, Maguire can’t play a high line, CM’s can’t control the game. Will need a lot.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No matter who they get ten hag Zidane or Poch. They need to rebuild thier squad and they need to stop buying stars to make thier fans happy it's not working if they don't change approach they'll stay where they are.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom