• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Pop Tart

Established Member
I thought the criticism of his loan spell was very harsh. He was making things flow just without the tons of assists and goals. Also the team has improved since then allowing him to be allowed to be a important part of us.

Looking like a bargin

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Can't say I wanted him here after his loan spell, but if he can play like this all the time it's definitely gonna be a W transfer for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
No club in England has a history of better pure footballers, than Arsenal....Ødegaard (Saka too, tbf) is continuing that trend.

We have been blessed!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I cannot believe we were blessed with a generational talent like Özil (albeit a lazy one), and have now been lucky enough to bag another one in Ødegaard a few seasons after.

He is a proper arsenal baller.
Difficult to compare him to Özil because Özil was something else until his last few seasons Ødegaard can reach this level but his style remind me of David Silva or Cazorla because he involved with everything

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
Dude is getting extremely extremely good.

I would love to see how we can integrate Smith Rowe into starting lineup in Laczette position next season.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
His footballing qualities are shining at the moment.

He does also have natural leadership abilities which I like. I'm starting to veer towards him being captain next season.

Feels like he's really enjoying being wanted at Arsenal and being central to our play.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
casper GIF

Looking for @GDeep™, can't seem to locate him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’m surprised Real Madrid didn’t try and negotiate a buy-back clause for him. His quality is clear to see. One of the best creators around. He was unplayable in the first half, every time he got the ball it looked like he was gonna make something happen.

Delighted with him. Glad we signed him to a six year deal too.

Oh, if he keeps this up, they'll be back for sure.

You already have other club fans saying that he is "too good for Arsenal".

BIoodBrother

I thought the criticism of his loan spell was very harsh. He was making things flow just without the tons of assists and goals. Also the team has improved since then allowing him to be allowed to be a important part of us.

Looking like a bargin
saved us 20mil and from conference league with that

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

His skill level is Özil-esque but play style not so much. He’s much more high energy and involved in build up play.
What I meant with the Özil comparison question, was the skill and technique, and dictating the game. Also the clever fast combination play.

Ødegaard has still very much to prove for the comparison against prime Özil, but yes, the energy and defending is there much more with Ødegaard, which makes him able to play #8 role especially later in his career. What Özil could never.

In my opinion Ødegaard has the potential to be a modern hard-working upgrade on Özil, and I have always said that.

Zaza

The scary thing is he still has room to go up a few levels. I don't care if Maddison scores 50 goals - Ødegaard was always the better choice.

Harz

The first Arsène player we had since Arsène left... Such a joy to watch, immensely cerebral. Unlike Özil, has a great work-rate and an attitude to match.

If he can add shooting to his arsenal, he'd become a world-beater like Bergkamp. I think he has the technique and power to do so.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom