• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Know it's cross but we'd be lucky we get 10m from AMN his loan to Roma not turning out good.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
it was a mistake not to sell him to Wolves two seasons ago. It's not late yet. We should accept any offer ranging 5-10m for him.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

:fcrossed:

Hopefully AMN get a good move in the PL similar to Willock and Chambers.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
At risk of becoming a Championship level player if he doesn't just move ASAP. Join a lower PL side who should be safe from relegation and try to play week in week out.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Streets won't forget his performances in our record FA cup win, especially how he kept Mahrez completely quiet in the semi final.

Good luck to him, his time has sadly ended here.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Ah so Mourinho really did try to make him a RB like every other manager and failed aswell. Imagine my shock :lol:.

Ainsley needs to be smart and go somewhere he will actually get chances in midfield. He's never gonna be a RB, he doesn't want to be a RB anyway and every time he has to play there, he never plays with any consistency. I saw he got used in another position for a few games but that clearly didn't last.

I've been saying it for years, I'm gonna say it again - stop trying to make AMN a RB :lol:

Pop Tart

Established Member
Streets won't forget his performances in our record FA cup win, especially how he kept Mahrez completely quiet in the semi final.

Good luck to him, his time has sadly ended here.
As a English super cup enjoyer, how can you forget his masterful display against the dippers to win Artekkers his 2nd trophy within a month? Very disappointed in you .

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

As a English super cup enjoyer, how can you forget his masterful display against the dippers to win Artekkers his 2nd trophy within a month? Very disappointed in you .

@A__G

I think I need to banned for a bit for forgetting this.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Him and Nelson both should go to championship restart thier career. They not good enough

It takes a few years but people eventually agree me :lol: Both should have gone 2 years ago! I said the same with Chambers. Pepe will also eventually go because he doesn't have the quality or the consistency.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
With 1 year left and poor loan performance at Roma anything around 10M should be fair i don't think team will give us more even if from PL.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I hope he goes there, would be a good move for him to remain in the PL. Starting games every week which is what he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom