• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Reiss Nelson: Lionelson

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Another assist today. Nice one two with Kokcu. Happy for him that he seems to be finding form with a run of games.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good game again today. A goal and 2 assists (the 2nd is generous though, it was a Welbeck assist, backheeled it by accident to Til :lol:).

Hitting a nice vein of form and finally has some confidence. It's not fully there yet but it's getting better.

It's only the 1st half too so could be more.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Yep, great to see, that he is getting better and better with every game.

Looks like he finally made the step into first team football.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Yep, great to see, that he is getting better and better with every game.

Looks like he finally made the step into first team football.
It's his first proper run of games basically ever. Building up a good string of games at RW, a position I don't really like him in but he's making it work by doing a lot of work inside and drifting in whenever he can. I honestly can see him transitioning to a midfield role at the moment with the way he's playing. He's getting involved in duels, passing well and plays better when he's more involved in the game. I'd hope he goes somewhere he can play more central and be involved as a main player in possession. That's unless the improbable happens and Arteta keeps him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
When is he out of contract?

Edit: Seems summer 2023. Probably best trying to get something for him this summer.

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
When is he out of contract?

Edit: Seems summer 2023. Probably best trying to get something for him this summer.

Nah the club really like him. Players don't generally blow up until around 22-23. He's 22 and you can now see the player he's becoming. Him and Nketiah shold be offered new contracts and a path into the first team. They are both the right age and ready to blow up providing they get the game time they need.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Nah the club really like him. Players don't generally blow up until around 22-23. He's 22 and you can now see the player he's becoming. Him and Nketiah shold be offered new contracts and a path into the first team. They are both the right age and ready to blow up providing they get the game time they need.
Nketiah ready to blow up :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
The only thing blown up so far is his cell phone

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I think it's unlikely he stays. I have hope always but I'm very doubtful at this stage.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
:lol: I think he's gonna end up being a good player. He just needs chances to play. Not sure why there's so much hate for him...
I don't think he's bad but every game we are behind Arteta forces this kid on the pitch and when he can't make the difference the critics are worse.

Another factor that bothers me a lot is how did he not get Lacazette kicked out yet? Fact he's still benched for Lacazette makes me worried on if he's any good.

Kav

Established Member
Good game again today. A goal and 2 assists (the 2nd is generous though, it was a Welbeck assist, backheeled it by accident to Til :lol:).

Hitting a nice vein of form and finally has some confidence. It's not fully there yet but it's getting better.

It's only the 1st half too so could be more.
He seems to be playing well lately. Scored a few in his last 5 games or so I recall. He’s in a good bit of form.

I always thought he was a player that thrives on confidence. Hopefully he has the belief he needs to have in himself because he has the tools to do well.

balthazar

He seems to be playing well lately. Scored a few in his last 5 games or so I recall. He’s in a good bit of form.

I always thought he was a player that thrives on confidence. Hopefully he has the belief he needs to have in himself because he has the tools to do well.
Sell now when the stocks are high. Add a sell-on clause.
As for Gravenberch, I guess he'll follow ten Hag to Manu.

Fabregasm

:lol: I think he's gonna end up being a good player. He just needs chances to play. Not sure why there's so much hate for him...

Because he was playing like Iwobi for long time whenever he had the chance from last season onwards. Lots to offer but no end product. The cutting edge came only from this year onwards after him being on bench most part of 1st half of season. I will reserve judgement if he can sustain the consistency for longer period of time. It's definitely looking promising though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom