• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If you look at KT's injury record since he joined he's been super unlucky with impact injuries but that doesn't really change how long you spend on the sideline, unfortunately. Still my captain and easily one of the best LB's in the league.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Shocking to see this fanny has cried off another 2 months, softest hard lad around. Can tell he wears socks in the house the big prick.

Celtic well and truly had us off with him.

You've got the body of a pork pie, stfu about our best player.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I've got tiger blood.
0_SDC_MDG_Tiger-King_923JPG.jpg

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Short sleeves has missed over 40% of PL games since he signed. Is it not time we start asking why this thief is allowed to use THE Arsenal as a personal gym?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Shocking to see this fanny has cried off another 2 months, softest hard lad around. Can tell he wears socks in the house the big prick.

Celtic well and truly had us off with him.
Always felt like he was holding us back anyway but now it’s definitely time to make him a bench player.

Need to go for someone like Tavares, one that’s actually good at football though.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I don't know who needs to hear it, but Cucurella is better. The way he presses, his technique on the ball, his intelligence, his engine, literally everything.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Cucurella can't defend, is tactically awful but decent on the ball and going forward, would get exposed as a LB.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Angers me when I see this thread. Lad uses us to get fit for Scotland all season long. If he was South American there would be protests about removing him from our club.

Saddens me to see what we’ve become, a club that a Glaswegian can abuse with no consequences.

Top Bottom