• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney: Top Tier

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Can't be proven through statistics so it's an easy win. Headless chicken this kid
I think you'll find Tierney is the headless chicken pal. Also:

% of Aerial Duels won
Cucurella - 53%
Tierney - 34%

% of Tackles won
Cucurella - 77%
Tierney - 94%

Interceptions
Cucurella - 24
Tierney - 15

Recoveries
Cucurella - 214!
Tierney - 85

Clearances
Cucurella - 57
Tierney - 54

Blocks
Cucurella - 10
Tierney - 5

Mins per Chance created
Cucurella - 71
Tierney - 96

Big Chances created
Cucurella - 3
Tierney - 0

Dribbling Success rate
Cucurella 44%
Tierney - 33%

Take ons success rate
Cucurella - 44%
Tierney - 39%

Final Third passes
Cucurella - 405
Tierney -222

Through balls
Cucurella - 5
Tierney - 0

Chances created
Cucurella - 36
Tierney - 20

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think you'll find Tierney is the headless chicken pal. Also:

% of Aerial Duels won
Cucurella - 53%
Tierney - 34%

% of Tackles won
Cucurella - 77%
Tierney - 94%

Interceptions
Cucurella - 24
Tierney - 15

Recoveries
Cucurella - 214!
Tierney - 85

Clearances
Cucurella - 57
Tierney - 54

Blocks
Cucurella - 10
Tierney - 5

Mins per Chance created
Cucurella - 71
Tierney - 96

Big Chances created
Cucurella - 3
Tierney - 0

Dribbling Success rate
Cucurella 44%
Tierney - 33%

Take ons success rate
Cucurella - 44%
Tierney - 39%

Final Third passes
Cucurella - 405
Tierney -222

Through balls
Cucurella - 5
Tierney - 0

Chances created
Cucurella - 36
Tierney - 20

giphy.gif

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Pressures is the stat that irks me the most. It just proves what i've been seeing while watching the games, he just backs off and backs off, allows crosses. Guy doesn't press or play on the front foot at all.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

By Jacob Whitehead

Arsenal defender Kieran Tierney has revealed his season-ending knee injury occured while doing leg exercises in the gym after his return from international duty.

It was known that Tierney did not pick up the injury while with Scotland and that has now been confirmed.

The defender missed the end of Arsenal’s season, in which the club failed to qualify for the Champions League, and will also be absent for Scotland’s crucial World Cup qualifiers.

Scotland play Ukraine on Wednesday evening in their World Cup play-off semi-final at Hampden Park. If they win, Steve Clarke’s side will face Wales on June 5 for a place at this winter’s tournament.

Describing how he hurt his knee, Tierney told The Sun: “I carried on playing for Arsenal, then reported for Scotland duty and played twice with no problems. I came back completely fine. Then I was doing some leg exercises in the gym and my left knee clicked.

“I instinctively felt it wasn’t right and that I should probably go for a scan.

“I wasn’t in any great pain. I’d played for Arsenal and we’d been winning, then for Scotland I got a goal and an assist. So there had been nothing to worry about after that Wolves match.

“But the scan result came back and suddenly I’m needing an op. It was so unfortunate.

“But after that click, I just knew it wasn’t normal.”

Since signing from Celtic in 2019, Tierney’s spell at Arsenal has been interrupted by several frustrating injuries.

He endured a separate knee problem last season, and also missed games this March with ankle trouble.

He was particularly missed at the tailend of Arsenal’s season, with replacements Nuno Tavares and Takehiro Tomiyasu — playing out of position — exposed in crucial losses to Tottenham Hotspur and Newcastle United.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

If you asking if "Gibbs is >", then I'd say nah. They're about the same in terms of contribution, with Gibbs perhaps more reliable fitness wise.

Tierney plays a different role now to Gibbs though, providing more defensive cover which keeps Xhaka in midfield and more advanced areas, in addition to pushing up and giving us that width in advanced areas. So I'd keep Kieran, and just bring in reliable rotation.

Would sell Tierney for big money though, no question about that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Good to hear there no set backs also just in time for pre season. Next season is vital for Tierney his body has to stay fit for at least 35 games.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲

Good to hear there no set backs also just in time for pre season. Next season is vital for Tierney his body has to stay fit for at least 35 games.
It won't. These injuries will come back. Knee surgery. He's dead, just sell him ffs.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Next season is last chance imo we'll buy LB this summer anyway so it's up to him staying fit
Hope we do buy one, imagine seeing another season of Tavares gifting goals to opponents and needing the whole team to cool him down. My days.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope we do buy one, imagine seeing another season of Tavares gifting goals to opponents and needing the whole team to cool him down. My days.
Yeah it'll be huge risk not buying one but from the early summer links with Zinchecko and Hickey it's seem we looking for one

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Just been reading that having a Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 left back in our Team, we are linked with another Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 left back? Aaron Hickey from Bologna?
Apparently, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham and Brentford have been linked.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Just been reading that having a Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 left back in our Team, we are linked with another Scottish 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 left back? Aaron Hickey from Bologna?
Apparently, Arsenal, Tottenham, West Ham and Brentford have been linked.
Allegedly signing for Brentford.

Top Bottom