• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FQiLSazXEAANUQ-

Not sure why @OnlyOne posted this on Twitter but won’t say it on here…

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The kids? There is only adults in the squad.
To me it should be that if you're good enough, you're old enough and KIA aside you are usually at Arsenal for a reason.

A lot of people don't see it that way though, they like to mollycoddle as they see fit hence why I just refer to these players as kids until they are judged fairly and equally.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FQiLSazXEAANUQ-

Not sure why @OnlyOne posted this on Twitter but won’t say it on here…

I always wondered why is our fanbase, among all others, littered with half-baked simpletons like this?

It's because Pires' dive against Portsmouth at Highbury to preserve our invincibles title. If we knew the price was too huge to pay we'd have taken 1 loss & called it quits :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Had an argument with a guy recently. Apparently, the signings are good, deadwood is out, this was always a write off season, injuries right now are too huge to win.

**** me, Arteta has this fanbase in a spell. Don't even have the energy to troll anymore.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

Why are we still dithering when by all rights he should've been sacked at St. Mary's yesterday & told to Uber his arse home?

Even Burnley managed to hire Michael Jackson. I won't have us outdone by ****ing Burnley!

Someone get a ouija board & a crowd. We're raising Roy Orbison :lol:

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Why are we still dithering when by all rights he should've been sacked at St. Mary's yesterday & told to Uber his arse home?

Even Burnley managed to hire Michael Jackson. I won't have us outdone by ****ing Burnley!

Someone get a ouija board & a crowd. We're raising Roy Orbison :lol:
The issue is that our fans think that because he's clearing "deadwood" that he deserves time. Nvm that Wenger/Emery got 5th with that deadwood.

Sapient Hawk

Trusted ⭐

The issue is that our fans think that because he's clearing "deadwood" that he deserves time. Nvm that Wenger/Emery got 5th with that deadwood.

He's just an exceptionally good salesman that can lie through his teeth, much like all successful charlatans.

The thing is though, the lying will eventually catch up with you & it didn't take long for Tets at all. Most of us saw this coming before he fluked the FA Cup :lol:

Top Bottom