• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So the one time Napoli signs someone, he still ends up at The Arsenal anyway...nice!

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Where does the 80M for Osimhen come from? The guy is still to hit 15 league goals in a season.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I think it's possibility he will but he very good player but not at that fee Vlahovic who better than him gone for less
There is no way that Vlahovic is better than Osimhen. I keep seeing Osimhen being underrated.

Osimhen is better in the air. He is better at holding the ball up. He is just as fast if not faster. He is a better dribbler and the most important factor. He has played 4 times vs Premier League opposition and looked good in every game. Scoring also.

Osimhen isn't a risk.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Where does the 80M for Osimhen come from? The guy is still to hit 15 league goals in a season.

He’s a baller but sooo overpriced right now. Napoli paid over the odds for him so they’re looking to recruit the money and possibly make a profit.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think it's possibility he will but he very good player but not at that fee Vlahovic who better than him gone for less
You just can't compare the prices like this. Vlahovic had 1,5 years in contract and Osimhen has 3 years in the summer. Also Vlahovic cost Fiorentina a bit over 3 million euros while Osimhen cost Napoli 75 million euros.

Do you see how these fees work?

I'll be surprised if Napoli sells Osimhen for under 100 million euros. I think Osimhen is the most guaranteed striker we could get.

Imagine if we could afford and get Osimhen and Jesus. That's like title challenging stuff in two years time when we complete our other positions in the squad too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You just can't compare the prices like this. Vlahovic had 1,5 years in contract and Osimhen has 3 years in the summer. Also Vlahovic cost Fiorentina a bit over 3 million euros while Osimhen cost Napoli 75 million euros.

Do you see how these fees work?

I'll be surprised if Napoli sells Osimhen for under 100 million euros. I think Osimhen is the most guaranteed striker we could get.

Imagine if we could afford and get Osimhen and Jesus. That's like title challenging stuff in two years time when we complete our other positions too.
it's true about the contract but i'm talking about overall ability vlahovic is better goal scorer of course i'd love we get Osimhen but not for that price if the club willing to take the risk then i'd be still happy if we get him and Jesus with Saka Martinelli ESR and Ødegaard is just too exciting.

drippin

it's true about the contract but i'm talking about overall ability vlahovic is better goal scorer of course i'd love we get Osimhen but not for that price if the club willing to take the risk then i'd be still happy if we get him and Jesus with Saka Martinelli ESR and Ødegaard is just too exciting.
Getting a striker who is almost guaranteed performer, is very important. I can understand if the club rather buys Osimhen for 100 million euros than DCL for 40 million.

It's very important to get the starting striker right, so it might be wise to even overpay a bit to get the one we really want.

Again it all depends on our budget, and I think we might have big budget after the January window. And we have outgoings.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we get top 4, and the club think Osimhen is the guy that can take us to the next level, then they should pay the money. I think they deserve our trust after last summer (as last summer they deserved our skepticism after Willian/Cedric/Mari).

drippin

We started a season in FIFA with my Tottenham fan cousin with Arsenal after he saved over our Leicester save and ruined it.

We bought Osimhen for ~100 million. I take it as a sign, get in!

drippin

What's interesting is that he has missed many games in recent seasons. But the injuries are a bit weird.

He has missed many games because of a shoulder injury. Also a cheekbone fracture and head injury. And coronavirus.

Those are 49/53 of his missed games. And those injuries do not basically make him injury-prone, but are quite random injuries and not recurring related to feet for example.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Also. Napoli are under investigation when it comes to the Osimhen signing. Not much of the transaction actually went to Lille. So they may be trying to get rid of him quickly.

He is the most complete striker on the market. No striker has his skillset. Not even Haaland.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom