• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Victor Osimhen

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

A goal every 142 mins compared to Vlahovic’s one per 150 mins (excluding penalties). Also more sustainable compared to xG than Vlahovic.

Think this is the best we can get incl Vlahovic if it’s a pure goal scorer we’re looking for.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Was a star in the same team that Pepe was a star in and look how that turned out.

I watch quite a bit of Victor for Nigeria and until we start creating clear chances regularly there aren’t many strikers who are going to make that much of a difference to us.

I think any striker signing we realistically make is going to take us to where we were with in-form Auba. Don’t expect them to take the team to the next level

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Was a star in the same team that Pepe was a star in and look how that turned out.
Bro it's crazy how many people have no clue what they are even talking about.

Luckily these are sh*t rumours.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I watch quite a bit of Victor for Nigeria and until we start creating clear chances regularly there aren’t many strikers who are going to make that much of a difference to us.

I think any striker signing we realistically make is going to take us to where we were with in-form Auba. Don’t expect them to take the team to the next level
Who do you want?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
“We have quality in attack. Victor [Osimhen] is really strong, he lacks quality in tight spaces, but it’s hard to catch him in open spaces,” the Napoli boss noted after a 4-0 win over Udinese in September.”

Isn’t being good in tight spaces sort of essential for us?

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The way the team has evolved is a bit a of a weird one, it feels like we have definitely created more from December onwards (not sure if the stats back this up).

People say we started creating more because Auba left and Lacazette came in, but I think the change of shape in midfield is a far bigger reason (and the improvement of Ødegaard/Saka), so you'd hope we carry and improve upon that next season, and that the new forwards can benefit from it.

Its also a fact that our two recognised CF's are going, so we are going to need two to come in, and thjs guy looks like one of the best we could realistically get surely?

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

How mate ?
Our style of play is miles ahead of what we used to be like when Auba was still there.
We play some pretty decent football by now whilst we hardly played an enjoyable game to watch before that, since Wenger left.

Can only remember the ManU game when Arteta has had his first match for us, Emerys game against Sp**s and the odd game here and there.

As of now, pretty much every game is good to watch again.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

How mate ?
Our style of play is miles ahead of what we used to be like when Auba was still there.
We play some pretty decent football by now whilst we hardly played an enjoyable game to watch before that, since Wenger left.

Can only remember the ManU game when Arteta has had his first match for us, Emerys game against Sp**s and the odd game here and there.

As of now, pretty much every game is good to watch again.
We play good football sometimes yeah, mostly in the first two thirds though.

That lets us rack up a lot of half chances with the odd clear cut chance. We don’t create loads of the latter though and that’s a strikers bread and butter.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

100 million & this joker hasn't even broken the 15-goal barrier in the painfully inferior Serie A?!!

De Laurentis can keep him, we're not going to be pulled into a new Koulibaly scam.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Osimhen is currently the best striker available on the market I think. They will make like 25 million profit on him if we want him in the summer.

And I'm not talking about Lewa or similar who we can't even get.
Nope we don't buy him, he is not worth that kind of money

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nope we don't buy him, he is not worth that kind of money
Who do you want? Is Nunez or Isak worth 75 million euros?

Jesus is not considered here because we try him anyway.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Who do you want? Is Nunez or Isak worth 75 million euros?

Jesus is not considered here because we try him anyway.
I don't get the mentality that "There is noone avabile so lets buy a Lacazette-level player to replace lacazette". If we cant get a better players for 100(!!!) million. Maybe wait for a better player to be avaible.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't get the mentality that "There is noone avabile so lets buy a Lacazette-level player to replace lacazette". If we cant get a better players for 100(!!!) million. Maybe wait for a better player to be avaible.
So you want to extend Laca and try to get Jesus as the starting striker next summer?

You do know we need two good strikers next season?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's in the right company.

FH2jU3dWUAE-JZ3

Latest posts

Top Bottom