• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This Chelsea thing has been a mess and there are too many hands involved with different interest. It’s really not worth buying a club and give fans the power they seem to be seeking. Imagine spending billions on a business and you can’t make the decisions and has to go through emotional fans

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Two inch Tuchel can’t coach an attack.

Not one of their attackers has improved under him, he’s too obsessed with packing his defence.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc
Two inch Tuchel can’t coach an attack.

Not one of their attackers has improved under him, he’s too obsessed with packing his defence.
Been saved by either his defenders scoring goals or Jorginho scoring penalty. Doubt we will see any difference if he plays Alonso as a striker instead of spending 100m on Lukaku.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

🤣🤣 Why did I always thought they were owned by American. I remember saw in internet after Super League thing that they were owned by American.
He spends a lot of time somewhere in the Caribbean where he owns a huge golf club and is a non Dom (I believe) so easy to think he’s a US citizen…;)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
This just deserts I hope something similar is done to Newcastle and the butcher of Yemen. If MBS decided to genocide Europeans of the fairer complexion as opposed to starving Yemeni kids the Newcastle sale would not of happened. I don’t feel sorry for Chelsea fans at all they danced the jig when Roman’s blood money won them a ton of trophies. The Premier league needs to get murdering autocrat money out. Repressive dictatorships should not be allowed to own City or Newcastle either.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The only reason Chelsea was attractive buy was because Roman was writing off his debt. If not it’s really not worth buying

Latest posts+

Top Bottom