• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He’s an entitled prick, guys bang average and just like his “brothers message” he has spent the season leaking information to the press in frustration because nobody rated him enough to start. Mata and Matic deserved farewells more than Lingard and I’m glad they got it.

Petulant stuff like this further reinforces why he should go. Guys 29 acting like a 14 year old.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He’s an entitled prick, guys bang average and just like his “brothers message” he has spent the season leaking information to the press in frustration because nobody rated him enough to start. Mata and Matic deserved farewells more than Lingard.

Scored in a few cup finals for you no? That's more of a contribution that a lot of the jokers you've employed in the last few years.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Scored in a few cup finals for you no? That's more of a contribution that a lot of the jokers you've employed in the last few years.

It’s pathetic, guys like Park Ji Sung, Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck and O’Shea who won genuine trophies and were integral to the club for periods didn’t get “send offs” and they didn’t cry about it either.

He’s spent the last year or so plotting his exit and now he’s upset about this?

Mans 29 and getting his brother to cry for him on twitter ffs. This is what you get for leaking information to the press all season. Like I said, Mata and Matic deserved it more.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It’s pathetic, guys like Park Ji Sung, Jonny Evans, Danny Welbeck and O’Shea who won genuine trophies and were integral to the club for periods didn’t get “send offs” and they didn’t cry about it either.

Mans 29 and getting his brother to cry for him on twitter ffs. This is what you get for leaking information to the press all season. Like I said, Mata and Matic deserved it more.

Yeah fair. Don't know why you didn't let him go tbh, could have got 20 odd mil from West ham last summer.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I haven't seen much of ten Haag though I've heard good stuff, but with respect, doing well with Ajax isn't in the same stratosphere as turning this Man Utd around.

I hope they give him enough time for his sake.

I'm sure a lot of Man Utd fans will be crowing about how they'll be back in the title race next season after they go undefeated against Eibar, Brondby and Rapid Wien in pre-season anyway.

UnitedBeard

An annoying Manc

I agree everything what you said except the Matic part. The guy doesn’t deserve more than Lingard, Matic has been our worst signing. Spending 40m on a player for half season 17/18 and since then he’s been dreadful as he couldn’t play 90 mins or week in week out because his leg has gone.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I agree everything what you said except the Matic part. The guy doesn’t deserve more than Lingard, Matic has been our worst signing. Spending 40m on a player for half season 17/18 and since then he’s been dreadful as he couldn’t play 90 mins or week in week out because his leg has gone.
Matic was £40m? Bloody hell, I always assumed you got him on a free or for a nominal fee.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

Fair enough, Beckham is another one that just came to mind. No testimonial or proper farewell. Ruud as well, his farewell was being benched against Wigan in the League Cup Final whilst being our top scorer, Berbatov I think something similar. State of Lingard.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

No wonder the chief scout and head of global scouting were sacked. Criminal.
This is eerily similar to what we’ve gone through in the last 2 years. Edu sacked all our scouts in 2020.

Think you’ll have a similar summer to us last year, a dozen players out and 4/5 brought in who seem underwhelming at first but will turn out to be solid signings this time next year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No wonder the chief scout and head of global scouting were sacked. Criminal.

Did you guys need a striker in January? Felt that was your strongest area.

Your midfield has been a car crash for so long and haven’t really addressed it.

Top Bottom