• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

What's the deal with the Artetasexuals talking **** about Henry, Wenger, etc.?
I remember when Arteta wanted Arsène back at the club at some role for PR, but Big Wengz didn't even picked up the phone :lol:
Imagine turning against genuine club legends for a guy who’s yet to do anything of note.

The sexual seen to take a step back and look at themselves sometimes.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah but let’s be real in big games they tend to come down to luck.

Thought we were well on top against Chelsea and while the game could’ve ended any score that sometimes happens.

No matter what team you are I think it’s unrealistic to consistently control games against top 6 teams and win.

Likes of Man City and Real Madrid have failed to do it this year.
That’s harsh on City. City and Pool have only lost 2/3 games and that sort number can easily come down to a bit of luck, like you said. And we haven't really controlled many games even against the likes of Brentford, Norwich, Burnley though.

Still, the progress from last year is undeniable. If Arteta can build on this to better things next year, then the future looks bright.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Imagine turning against genuine club legends for a guy who’s yet to do anything of note.

Tbf it’s not about who the bigger legend is, it’s about what’s best for Arsenal. These comments aren’t particularly helpful to the current regime regardless of his motives.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s harsh on City. City and Pool have only lost 2/3 games and that sort number can easily come down to a bit of luck, like you said. And we haven't really controlled many games even against the likes of Brentford, Norwich, Burnley though.

Still, the progress from last year is undeniable. If Arteta can build on this to better things next year, then the future looks bright.

I’m not saying City have been bad but against top 6 sides it’s a total bunfight where all form against smaller sides goes out the window.

They’ve had some tough losses against Sp*rs and Real Madrid but have just steamrollered almost everyone else.

I do agree with you though. Happily admit that our performance against smaller sides like you’ve mentioned hasn’t been great at times this year but in big games it’s all about the result.

You can dominate them and still lose so I think he deserves some credit for the past fortnight in terms of bringing us up to a good level.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The Twitter hate for Henry for his very sensible take on Saliba is gross. The man’s an Arsenal legend and given us trophies to be proud of.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Overall we deserved to beat Utd.
We easily deserved to beat Chelsea.
West Ham was touch and go.

Think we also deserved to beat Southampton and Brighton, but lost both.

If you take our wins and complain we didn't win easily and were lucky, but ignore the games where we were unlucky you will no doubt end up with a negative perspective.

It's actually quite rare to totally control any side in the PL
Fair enough, if that’s your take. Let’s see how he does next year with Europe, deeper cup runs and injuries to contend with.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Fair enough, if that’s your take. Let’s see how he does next year with Europe, deeper cup runs and injuries to contend with.
We're going to struggle. I know it, you know it - but the new narrative will be Arteta needs a 2nd string squad.

The sidemen still at the club will bare the majority of the blame and Turkish will be on AFTV screaming Kroenke needs to spend another 200 mil or he's not serious. I don't have a crystal ball but we've literally seen this already.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
We're going to struggle. I know it, you know it - but the new narrative will be Arteta needs a 2nd string squad.

The sidemen still at the club will bare the majority of the blame and Turkish will be on AFTV screaming Kroenke needs to spend another 200 mil or he's not serious. I don't have a crystal ball but we've literally seen this already.
Then we'll also learn another definition of the term chequebook manager, because really none of you Arteta Outers could say you've ever seen Arteta holding a chequebook in his hand.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

It's inevitable. He'll **** up next season for sure.

His guys will explain it away though. The only way he'll escape criticism is if he gets a Pep-esque budget in the summer. Failing that you'll see the usual shills falling over themselves to defend him. Hopefully he gets his 200m in the summer. It's the only way this debate will be settled once and for all.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Tbf it’s not about who the bigger legend is, it’s about what’s best for Arsenal. These comments aren’t particularly helpful to the current regime regardless of his motives.
I hear that, but when it’s Wenger and Henry talking then you have to know they have the club’s best interests at heart.

I think something that annoys me is that the Arteta-out group can at least understand why people are Arteta-in.

The Arteta-in crowd however will attack anyone/anything that goes against Mikel.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Then we'll also learn another definition of the term chequebook manager, because really none of you Arteta Outers could say you've ever seen Arteta holding a chequebook in his hand.
Can see myself coining the term BACSmanager next season.

Might trademark it now furthermore.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I hear that, but when it’s Wenger and Henry talking then you have to know they have the club’s best interests at heart.

I think something that annoys me is that the Arteta-out group can at least understand why people are Arteta-in.

The Arteta-in crowd however will attack anyone/anything that goes against Mikel.
You have to remember I don’t have any connection to Twitter, so all I see is what’s going on here and in upvoted Reddit comments. So I don’t think I see too much of what I’d call attacking outers. There’s disagreement but I don’t think we attack each other too much here, ofc you might disagree.

I’m sure Henry does have the best interests of the club at heart but he may not be correct. The fact is he’s also compromised the integrity of his arsenal related comments slightly with the Ek stuff, as soon as you involve your self in relation to the club’s power structure you lose a bit of you impartiality.

I’m sure all our legends want Arsenal back on top, but still, you have to be careful. Look at what’s happened at utd, all the good old boys kept Ole in charge for longer than he should have been.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just saw this. What a man Thierry is for calling out Arteta and the club for this decision 🤩 can’t believe the fans that are questioning this legend.

Don’t think he’ll be coming back to the Emirates to watch our games now.

:lol:

What's the deal with the Artetasexuals talking **** about Henry, Wenger, etc.?
I remember when Arteta wanted Arsène back at the club at some role for PR, but Big Wengz didn't even picked up the phone :lol:

Not me. Nobody loved Wenger more than me on here. Guess it just makes me Arsenalsexual.

Pyres7

Not me. Nobody loved Wenger more than me on here. Guess it just makes me Arsenalsexual.
@Makingtrax right now
james franco GIF

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
People here have criticized Wenger (I have never done. I love him a lot and never wanted him to leave and like Mikel, want him back at the club now) and still do, while some have said they criticized him then but regretting it now. So if Wenger, who is a bigger legend than Henry according to me, can be criticized then Henry can't be? Anything and everything he says have to be accepted by everyone? Tbf I agree with Henry's comments on Saliba but not his previous statements though (especially when we were playing well). Feel like he is just feeling hurt that he wasn't considered for the job.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Back to Mikel, he needs to put his love of Pep to one side and try to channel the imagination of Chapman, the defensive nous of Graham and the attacking prowess of Wenger. That's our history- not buying success. For now, I'll be happy with top 4 (as I've always been).

Fantastic post.

Though I'm sad to say it'll ultimately fall upon the deaf ears of a power-mad despot who lacks the attributes of his listed betters :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is precisely why this disgusting fanbase (the highly impressionable portion of it in any case that cares naught for history or tradition) deserves every bit of misery we're in.

Would that they **** off with Tets when we ultimately dispense with his "services" so that we can usher in a new age of prosperity, civility & good football above all else.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Henry is a legend, best striker we've ever had.

Based on his managerial career and his punditry he's probably not someone I would go to looking to for advice about football in the wider sense though 😁

I feel the same to a more extreme degree about Tony Adams. Amazing defender and captain.

But if he recommended Arsenal to do something I would highly suggest we should do the exact opposite 😂

Latest posts+

Top Bottom