• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League (2022) Play-Offs

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not a good look for Davey boy that.

You’ve got to either fully commit or let it go. Always respected Hazard for fully kicking that Swansea ball boy.

Left nothing to chance.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The boy hazard kicked kind of deserved it but here nothing of that sort happened. Full blame on Moyes.

Yeah that Swansea kid was an absolute weapon. Owns AU vodka now.

Fun story he got thrown out of a nightclub I was in years later.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What a whiny little *****

If I had heard this interview yesterday already I'd have glassed more than just the one West Ham supporter
Just a warning that you’ll be up against the Queens finest next up. Stay alert or you’ll be missing the final I’d imagine. 🇬🇧

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

What a whiny little *****

If I had heard this interview yesterday already I'd have glassed more than just the one West Ham supporter

The way he keeps talking makes you think he's a mountaineer, the whiny little tw*t!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trying to worm my way out of work, but if I can most definitely. **** UEFA for having the final on a ****ing Thursday.

Was considering going to Seville for the vibes if it was a Brexit final but mid week finals are just so stupid.

Couldn’t they just move the CL final to a Sunday and have a weekend of European finals?

Malky

Established Member
How has no one caved his head in yet?

Will be even more insufferable when he ends up at Chelsea or United
Because he's quickly becoming another England golden boy. He can act like a massive **** all he likes and gets away with it.
No one seems to mention that the last few games he's looked bang average.. the player people are falling over themselves for their club to spend £100M+ looks like a nobody against Elneny (no disrespect to him), then Frankfurts midfield. :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Because he's quickly becoming another England golden boy. He can act like a massive **** all he likes and gets away with it.
No one seems to mention that the last few games he's looked bang average.. the player people are falling over themselves for their club to spend £100M+ looks like a nobody against Elneny (no disrespect to him), then Frankfurts midfield. :lol:
He's improved a lot since a couple years ago but his passport's the only reason he's worth anything north of 30m.

What's worse is this dickhead's deflection. Went out to the better side and couldn't even congratulate them, said they're worse than Sevilla and Lyon, blames the ref when the only relevant wrong call was that he didn't send Cresswell off immediately etc. Complete embarrassment but then again that's why West Ham have made him captain isn't it @Dokaka

Top Bottom