• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Impossible to lose Top 4 now. Great work from Arteta. Shut most people up here. Kind of me included. Still not sure he is the man to get us to the top eventually. But there have been some glimpses of great football at times.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
My psychologist told me to create a venn diagram to process my emotions towards Arteta.

Arteta Enigma.png

Objectively, if we get 3rd now it'll be impressive - especially given the amount of errors he's made imo.

Attachments

• Arteta Enigma.png
    Arteta Enigma.png
    645.9 KB · Views: 3

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
The message could be interpreted as they don't have complete faith in Arteta getting the job done and don't want to announce it after the low of missing out and finishing below Sp**s. Edu tried to say it's to give everyone a boost going into the run-in, I'm not convinced. I mean it could genuinely be their thinking but it does seem like there might be a bit of doubt there for the remaining fixtures and they just wanted to get it out of the way while things are positive.
Could make a different announcement if we finish below Sp*rs and miss out on top 4.

I agree with you that's probably the way they are thinking, though.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Managed the game well today, glad he played Tomiyasu on the left.

Think there's a case for dropping Gabriel to be had, but that would mean Tavares on the left v Sp**s.

Thursday is going to be nerve wrecking...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know he has just signed a new deal...

...think it's time for another one :love:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Im absolutely baffled by the reaction to that match. We should have totally butchered them with the chances we had, they had like two opportunities. So many people giving it all that about just wanting some good football and the result not mattering so much but you act like spoilt babies when it doesn’t all go in for us. I’ve watched countless matches like that under Wenger.

Outplayed them, thanks to the boss. Maybe there is a case for the final minutes, we should do better, but this is a young squad with Cedric and Elneny there, Tomi is also rusty and playing out of position.

Arteta luck that our players didn't have their shooting boots on today because tactics were spot on.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
A lot of business up front but little quality in front of goal.
So you’re going to pick out what ever goes wrong from game to game, say some stupid **** that strongly implies you have no faith in the regime, and the when someone questions you about it say Arteta deserves his new contract. Give me a break ffs.

Edit: based on this comment I have to question whether you’ve ever seen a Wenger era game in your life.
Have a look at some of the stuff we missed.

REWB

Tets will never get a luckier season than this. A goal and an extra man given to us and we still waded through treacle.
When we get better forward options we wont need luck next season, thats how you have to look at it. Stop being a miserable br**t

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
We've got such a tendency to shut it down when we're on top, done it quite a lot this season. I assume that comes from Arteta and the rest of the coaching staff. We seemed to think the game was already won. Easy to forget he's still learning on the job tbf but nearly came back to bite us on the arse today.

Still we're in a fantastic position right now. Had absolutely no expectations that we'd be where we are during pre-season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
So you’re going to pick out what ever goes wrong from game to game, say some stupid **** that strongly implies you have no faith in the regime, and the when someone questions you about it say Arteta deserves his new contract. Give me a break ffs.

Edit: based on this comment I have to question whether you’ve ever seen a Wenger era game in your life.
Have a look at some of the stuff we missed.
Can’t say what you think on here if it goes against the narrative. Cancel culture. :mad:

Top Bottom