• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 36.5%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 69 50.4%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.1%

• Total voters

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Approaching 20 g/a as a 20 year old ffs. Never put limits on this kid, he's world class and will only get better.
Idk how much better can he be or if he can be better than this, but this is already good enough for me and will take it if he can be consistent throughout his career. My expectations from him when he is 25 are gonna be the same, to hit the same numbers that he has now and just be a normal person

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Idk how much better can he be or if he can be better than this, but this is already good enough for me and will take it if he can be consistent throughout his career. My expectations from him when he is 25 are gonna be the same, to hit the same numbers that he has now and just be a normal person

He definitely can. Just expect even more consistency from him. He's only 20 and is already an elite athlete, and he'll naturally improve in that aspect.

I think his assist numbers will go through the roof as well once we get better forwards and Martinelli matures more.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Saka basically proved a lot of Pepe supporters and sympathisers wrong in many ways. Including myself.

I thought our right hand side was overly disregarded and isolated, with our Right winger basically playing like a right mid and being doubled/tripled up on all the time.

However Saka has made it seem like this doesn’t exist. I guess the 433 with Ødegaard playing to the right has certainly helped, but I still see Pepe slightly struggling in this system. Saka has done a great job holding it down.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
To be fair Saka basically proved a lot of Pepe supporters and sympathisers wrong in many ways. Including myself.

I thought our right hand side was overly disregarded and isolated, with our Right winger basically playing like a right mid and being doubled/tripled up on all the time.

However Saka has made it seem like this doesn’t exist. I guess the 433 with Ødegaard playing to the right has certainly helped, but I still see Pepe slightly struggling in this system. Saka has done a great job holding it down.
Saka has done exceptionally well, and true, he does deal with it better than Pepe. The only question I have is why can't they play together? I'm saying for a while now that they are our 2 best forwards, why do we see only 1 on the pitch? For me, it's an absurd non football thing that could've been resolved in the summer rather than mid season.

Anyways, I like what I see from Ode and Saka on the right, but we definitely need a massive upgrade on the left, that left side of Martinelli and Tavares is Championship level at best, and Tavares is not the only to blame there. That's why I was expecting to see more rotation between Pepe and Martinelli, and Pepe can be sold as soon as the season ends, no problems about it

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Hes got absolutely everything you want from a winger, 1v1/link up play/final ball/goals. That right hand side is sorted for a decade, very useful he's left footed as well.
Kids still underrated. Played for 3 different managers since breaking through, played LB, LCM, AM and RW and looked competent in all those positions. This was the first season in a stable role from beginning till end and he can finish with 20G/A by seasons end (better than 20 year old Cristiano with Man U). Imagine if we had a better striker, especially one that is good in the air, his crossing has not been utilized. He has just mastered the basics and has started adding a bit more flair to his game too, will only get better as he grows into his man body and keeps improving his finishing.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Very quiet today. Right move from Arteta to sub him. Really need him to turn it on at Sp**s.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The next step in his evolution is to improve his decision making and shooting technique. I have no complaints about where he is as a player at this age but it's clear what needs to improve most.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Need to go 3 at the back v Sp**s, I feel...would mess up Sp**s' attacking game too.

Don't really trust our defence with no Partey and Tierney in a game this big (though Mo has been quality) move Saka to LWB for that match.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom