• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 66 49.3%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 13.4%

• Total voters

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I didn't like alot of moments didn't follow up Ødegaard nice passes just stop running I'm glad we took him of earlier need him fresh for last few games

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He's running of steam, but holy Christ Pepe can't even give us anything at this moment of time to bench Saka. Saka just needs to give us three more games and then he can take that long needed break.
Wow, that's really surprising from a guy who hasn't started a game since September or something close to that, always loved how smart AM members are.

Don't think we have anyone ready to replace Saka, the problem that will very likely transfer to next season as our priorities will definitely be around CF and CM

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Wow, that's really surprising from a guy who hasn't started a game since September or something close to that, always loved how smart AM members are.

Don't think we have anyone ready to replace Saka, the problem that will very likely transfer to next season as our priorities will definitely be around CF and CM
We have given Pepe loads of starts under two different managers and many times he has been hapless. Pepe is just inconsistent, no matter how you look at it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You have to remember, the amount of pressure we have put on his young shoulders, he's allowed a bad game here and there as he has delivered for us this season.

He's been absolutely brilliant this season, considering his age...PFA young player of the year, in the bag.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's running of steam, but holy Christ Pepe can't even give us anything at this moment of time to bench Saka. Saka just needs to give us three more games and then he can take that long needed break.
One more match on Thursday to help us win and the lad can chill on the bench.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You have to remember, the amount of pressure we have put on his young shoulders, he's allowed a bad game here and there as he has delivered for us this season.
I've stopped thinking about his age, think he is now close to the best players in the league and this is where the age thing stops for me. I fully expect him to carry this team next season as Fabregas did back in the day, which will probably result in him being finished by the age of 30, but I'll take it :)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I've stopped thinking about his age, think he is now close to the best players in the league and this is where the age thing stops for me. I fully expect him to carry this team next season as Fabregas did back in the day, which will probably result in him being finished by the age of 30, but I'll take it :)

Will be difficult for us to keep him past 24/25, unless we are genuinely challenging for the title then.

Use him up, then give a neatly broken Bukayo to City for mad money...the realistic dream!

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Will be difficult for us to keep him past 24/25, unless we are genuinely challenging for the title then.

Use him up, then give a neatly broken Bukayo to City for mad money...the realistic dream!
While I do agree, part of me tells me this is so wrong. As I'm saying, I do agree still :lol:

avenellroad

John Radford’s son

Considering Kane (as ambitionless as he is) has stuck with Sp**s (or been stuck with) for his whole career, I don’t think Saka’s situation will be so binary.

He obviously appreciates what the club has done for him. It is however in his and our interests to be challenging to win a trophy next year and finish top 4 more comfortable next season. Nice deep run in the CL wouldn’t go amiss either.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He's already won more club trophies than than Spur's starting XI combined.

• Fire
Reactions: Xln

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Had to switch wings against Tyrick Mitchell and found it difficult vs Sessegnon.

He needs to learn quickly how to deal with these sorts of fullbacks or we could be in trouble as we’re heavily reliant on him.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Arteta is too reliant on him, quality player but he is going to have dips. what happens when you think a young player is the sole answer to out problems

Top Bottom