• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Think we have a good chance to get a good fee in this case.

City already signed their replacement with Haaland and Alvarez. Jesus isn't needed anymore and he won't sign a new contract. Looks like he wants to join us, so we are in good position.

Maybe PSG (Mbappe replacement) and Bayern (if Lewa leaves) are the only possible options. Nobody else needs him or will pay a similar fee. Even PSG and Bayern probably will look for better or different options.

Our problem is, that we really can't play the "waiting game", because we need at least one striker for preseason.

Pyres7

Ā£40-50m still seems high considering he's got one year left on his contract.

If we were the ones selling him we all know we get half that.

Bloodbather

Established Member

And have a better manager than us, so I guess we need to be comfortable signing wastes from top teams and never progress. I love this process!!
Two of our best players in the previous decade arrived at our club because we were "signing wastes from top teams". Alexis and Ɩzil.

In addition, three of our biggest club legends were signed from Italian giants they failed at. Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp.

Pyres7

We got Ā£60m for Sanchez in the same situation (we rejected it but the point stands). We get **** fees because weā€™re usually selling old or **** players.
True. I was thinking of RvP and Nasri who definitely weren't old or ****. Ā£20m for RvP was daylight robbery.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Two of our best players in the previous decade arrived at our club because we were "signing wastes from top teams". Alexis and Ɩzil.

In addition, three of our biggest club legends were signed from Italian giants they failed at. Henry, Vieira and Bergkamp.
Gabriel is going to be a Willian esque signing but much more expensive.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If we had signed Willian when he was 25 his Arsenal career and our perception of him wouldā€™ve been completely different.
Willian at 25 rocked the league with Chelsea, Gabriel after many years with City never couldn't cement his place in the team. We can't even compare him with Alexis because he doesn't have the acceleration, pace, guts and ability with the ball Alexis had. If you watch him play he looks like a slow and weak player in his 30s

Tomb Bombadil

With a one year contract I hope we can get him for 40m. I guess this will be the case if we can convince him to join us and he tells City he just wants us.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
love the idea of this guy playing for us.
I can wait till we convert him to a wingback in order to accommodate Balogun.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Statistically, he is a top player. Gives us that attacking midfield cum striker option, with the versatility to play on the wings.

Need to get in a proper out and out striker as well though, as him alone isnt enough. Hoping Osimhen coming in as well is the very least we do upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom