• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I see your point. But if you look at last few years. It’s always been either Sp**s, us or United who had terrible season. We are not good team. But I also don’t see Sp**s and United both getting over 72 points next season. It’s always one or two teams who underperform. I wonder if there ever been 5 teams in pl with 72 or more points?
2016/2017 we finished 5th on 75 points. That's a point total that would have seen us finish on the top four every season since then.

Abhishek Arora

Always Hoping For The Worst
Tbh if i look at the timing of extension of his contract..i dont think club wants fourth place.
If arsenal get in a group with the likes of bayern or madrid..they will get thrashed home and away
Arteta would prefer europa as he is more safe(even though being employed at arsenal is the safest job in the world)
Club has no ambition ..we all know

Olivier_Giroud

As it stands, Spuds have overtaken us and is 4th with us having a game in hand. Sadly though, it looks like it is going to be that way until the final day of the Premier League.

There is just no way Mikhail Arteta and his band of yes men going to overtake the Spuds with that much pressure. It simply means that our General Charlatan having the tactical nous and the team the required temperament to win the last two games which we know will not happen.

The top 4 was practically handed to Mikhail in a silver platter with pundits stating that it would take a major implosion for us to blow it and yet here we are.

I really want us to get top 4 even if it means justifying the Generational Charlatan's new contract but the Newcastle game has disaster written all over it which will make Baku look like an Arteta masterclass.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We got plenty red cards under Wenger, especially near the start of his tenure. The difference there was that when we went down to 10 we hardly ever lost. Those players had a bit of heart about them, most of them were leaders - alpha males if you like. They weren’t soft like this lot.
They were significantly better players.

Adams, Vieira, Bergkamp, Parlour, Seaman, Petit etc. There is literally no comparison in quality.

Liverpool and City could probably go down to ten men and fight back to get 3 points because of their quality. The rest of the league no.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The Eboue shove, right? I was ****ing there. The utter disbelief in the stadium.

We played some of the best football in the world that season.

When we ended it trophy-less somehow, I thought I would never see us win something again, was so ****ing gutted :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Inexperience is never a value excuse. Arsenal is a bug club that’s expected to win trophies. We’re not a club that’s supposed to be a managers training school. He should do that in the lower leagues.

Granted we've let in a few cockroaches over the years, and I've always been one of our greatest detractors but even I feel that's a bit harsh :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

As it stands, Spuds have overtaken us and is 4th with us having a game in hand. Sadly though, it looks like it is going to be that way until the final day of the Premier League.

There is just no way Mikhail Arteta and his band of yes men going to overtake the Spuds with that much pressure. It simply means that our General Charlatan having the tactical nous and the team the required temperament to win the last two games which we know will not happen.

The top 4 was practically handed to Mikhail in a silver platter with pundits stating that it would take a major implosion for us to blow it and yet here we are.

I really want us to get top 4 even if it means justifying the Generational Charlatan's new contract but the Newcastle game has disaster written all over it which will make Baku look like an Arteta masterclass.

Newcastle is not that good. I dont get why people are nervous. Not sure the tw@t in charge can fvck it up against a midfield with Joelinton.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Newcastle is not that good. I dont get why people are nervous. Not sure the tw@t in charge can fvck it up against a midfield with Joelinton.
When the stakes are high its normal to be nervous. When you are emotionally connected to a club and are desperate for something to happen it matters more. If White and Gabriel are both fit many on here will probably be less nervous.

But a back 4 of maybe Soares, Tomi, Xhaka and Tavares. Well we can pray to whoever will answer.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

When the stakes are high its normal to be nervous. When you are emotionally connected to a club and are desperate for something to happen it matters more. If White and Gabriel are both fit many on here will probably be less nervous.

But a back 4 of maybe Soares, Tomi, Xhaka and Tavares. Well we can pray to whoever will answer.

Newcastle have nothing to play for. Their players will not give their all as they cant wait to hang out with skanks on Ibiza.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Newcastle have nothing to play for. Their players will not give their all as they cant wait to hang out with skanks on Ibiza.
Well then get all the money you have on Arsenal minus a goal then. Post your docket up to so we can cheer you on.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You don't get why we're nervous?

When has this team ever weathered the storm of expectations & come out triumphant?

When has, as you so eloquently put it, the tw*t in charge ever inspired confidence in you that he can deliver on his promises?

Newcastle is a club reborn & they want to end the season in front of their fans with one last hoorah. It bodes ill for our prospects to say the least.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When has this team ever weathered the storm of expectations & come out triumphant?

The last time Arsenal did this in the league, was probably 2015.

Have won 2 FA cups after that though, which shows we can do something at least.

ThePortugueseGunner

Always was a doubter. The moment I say "Hey, this guy may be turning things around, I have to give him credit for that.", we start to drop points.

I never thought we would be fighting for Champions League football at this point. But the truth is, after being so close, if we end up in 5th, it will be very bitter.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

FS0WbfAWIAAckZH

Latest posts+

Top Bottom