• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,753
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Darwin Nunez fee getting down little by little 80m then 60m. Would love to we trying getting him look we getting G.Jesus and someone else for Just little more 60M. Don't seem we interested.

Cornet would be good signing for someone who use wingback.

Last edited:

TornadoTed

Established Member
Is he actually any good? £17.5m is a pretty low fee for a PL player but from what I've seen he's just a reckless forward who is a bit all over the place.
He's always looked pretty dangerous when I have seen him and has the right athletic attributes for the Premier League but I have a very small sample size, I prefer not to watch Burnley if I can help it :lol:

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Cornet could end up at Sp**s, if Conte is still around. Pretty useful player who can play anywhere in attack, think he played LWB for Lyon in their UCL run a few years ago.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Cornet could end up at Sp**s, if Conte is still around. Pretty useful player who can play anywhere in attack, think he played LWB for Lyon in their UCL run a few years ago.
Was thinking the same but they have regulion and Sessegnon they'll need to sell one first.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It’s funny that this came after Haaland was announced 🤣

Deep down he knows he’s finished and won’t be getting that big move that’s he’s been begging for. Would be so sweet if we kill their CL hopes and then Conte goes to PSG. Kane would be stuck there with his only achievement in football as the “man who broke the PL all time record” with no trophies to his name.

:drool:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think him staying better than moving to other club he just lost his big move nobody going to pay alot of money and there little sign of decline in his overall ability.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He’ll miss games during AFCON so pass from me
the simpsons gay GIF

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
BTW if Mbappe to Real Madrid happens 1 Madrid with the best front three in Europe 2 Who is PSG going to sign to replace him? I can see them going for Son Heung Min. The problem is Levy just don't sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom