• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Newcastle 2 - 0 Arsenal | Monday 16th May | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to rally the troops.

No time to be down since we have a chance of redemption right here.

None of this sitting back or reactive tactics, please. We need to play on the front foot, hold the ball and silence the crowd. City bouncing back after their CL exit should be the blueprint for Arteta as they remained focused and did this to Newcastle:

B8B0FDB3-C1B8-473F-9C92-9E094EFF8700.jpeg

It’ll be a lot tougher as they’ve only lost one game in 2022 at home and that was against Liverpool but WE CAN DO IT.

Remember the last time we had to secure CL football at St James Park? Well, we got the job done and I don’t see why we can’t do so here.

image.jpg

Let’s remain positive, win this one and move on to Everton.

🤞

COYG 🔴⚪🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Tom Mix

At least Arteta was honest. But we need answers for that showing. What is the reason to play so badly? To all look so scared??
We know it. Arteta should know it. Not enough players. Not enough senior players. Young players overplayed. Important players like Aubameyang released without replacement. It really is not rocket science.

Malky

Established Member
Yeah unless the Government decide to vaporise Chelsea we’re finishing bottom of that Big 6 league table.

Can’t see anything but improvements from Utd or Sp**s on this season.

Meanwhile our fanbase will be twerking for Emile Smith-Dough and Bukayo Crappa.
The one positive is ESR and Saka might look decent against the nothing clubs in the Europa!

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I dunno, they scored ****loads of last minute goals, got handed the game in our 6 pointer, and then got lucky again vs Burnley. Also relied on us imploding.

Yes they deserve it more than us I’m just saying they’re **** that’s all. Remember they have Son and Kane. 2 of the top4 players in the league arguably.
Yeah exactly. They have those kinda players & we don't. Players who can change games & win games...and having a top manager to get the team performing which they finally are now consistently. Something we haven't done all season.

We do have players capable of making the difference but you couldn't say any of them do it reguarly. We'll finish 5th but as it stands we've only improved by 5 points from last season. Even if we beat Everton, that's 2 wins & 2 draws better than last. It's OK, but not great..

I'm expecting big improvements next season. How long are we supposed to buy into 'The Project' before the board recognise that actually we are not actually improving much.

A lot of pressure on next season...

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

You could be right, but they totally humiliated us the other night? So how bad must our players be? We couldn’t get a ****ing kick against them. They schooled us when it mattered most.

We must need an even bigger rebuild.

But yes we should keep faith with Arteta. He possibly has a higher ceiling than the fraud that is Conte.

Even if Sp*rs have CL we should be able to attract players over them. We are still ahead of schedule, and like you say - they are in decline.
A combo of the occasion getting to our young squad but primarily we had two very big decisions that went against us which decided the game. Don't think Sp*rs played particularly well against us but a cheap pen and a man extra for most of the game is a huge advantage.

When it was still 0-0 and 11 vs 11 we looked just as likely to win it as them, I'd even say a slight advantage.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Even with the right acquisitions, I can't see this team getting top 4 next season. I don't trust this manager to deliver

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The one positive is ESR and Saka might look decent against the nothing clubs in the Europa!

Yeah buzzing.

Smashing them in against Shamrock Rovers and Cluj before getting dusted by Emery again in the knockouts.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The loss is of course upsetting, but that was always a chance and I wasn't super confident before. What really gets me is how it all happened. They ran us rugged in the first half. The whole team looked like deer caught in headlights. We looked clueless, devoid of any fight and just really, really bad. Even seasoned players like Xhaka and Elneny who are experienced and held their own against far better opponents were nowhere to be seen. A championship team would have given Newcastle a better run for their money. Maybe even a League One outfit. I'm so numb right now

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sp**s getting Top Four, opens up a chance for us to get Potter...as if we got it, Conte ****s off and Big Graham goes to the ****.

Now, even if Arteta can't turn this around, least Potter is an option for us.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Pepe’s cameos are getting worse and worse by the way. Need to draw a line under this disaster signing. Sell him to Marseille for €10M if need be.
Forget Pepe bro Arteta has destroyed him like most other senior players before him. Who has actually looked good under him, or would even want to play under him for that matter?

I agree he’s been poor off the bench but I wouldn’t blame him here. Doesn’t look the same player this season. Need to cut ties ASAP, agreed.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
maxresdefault.jpg

....ahead of the curve, was Gandalf.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

We know it. Arteta should know it. Not enough players. Not enough senior players. Young players overplayed. Important players like Aubameyang released without replacement. It really is not rocket science.
This for me just looks like a crazy decision now.

No idea what the **** was so bad about that **** he had to be released, but surely they could have just found a way to keep him there till the end of the season. Or buy a meaningful option in the winter window if it really had to be done. We had enough squad issues relying on guys like Cedric and Holding FFS.

At the end of the say we put far too much on ESR and Saka and they just ran out of steam, at exactly the wrong moment,which wasn’t their fault btw.

biggeordie

Alright mate what do you guys think of your ever so subtle white and green away kit for next season. Also how do you stand on your overlords executing 81 people for crimes such as: “disrupting the social fabric and national cohesion” and “participating in and inciting sit-ins and protests”

Also how do you feel about your football club being a sports washing venture for the Yemeni genocide?
Love the green and white kit…I’m buying 1 of them…we’re also changing the colour of the grass and the white lines to blue and pink respectively next season…ffs lol

I dont agree with the execution of anyone for such menial things.

I don’t agree with what happened in and continues to happen in the Yemen by the Saudi lead forces, of course the Saudis are only one of 10 countries coming together and fighting in Yemen with another nine countries from Africa.

I’m a football fan not a politician, I will support my club regardless who owns us…esp on nights like tonight when we spanked you.

Cheers

BG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom