• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I mean honest interview from Granit what he said is not wrong but you suppose to be a leader shouldn't you telling the rest of squad that after Sp**s game

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gun to my head and it's one or the other I pick Xhaka myself. Dependability and some sort of leadership (not that it's great) is a thing.

I don't even know wtf Partey is for Arsenal.
Uncle Thomas is important. Guy just need to stay fit I'll give my hamstring if he want to this guy is best midfielder we had since like Cazorla.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

A leader stands up on the pitch and dare I say, has a better rep than Granit. He's not elite and not best placed to be ripping into a youngster. He can be replaced but Arteta isn't a draw for players. I'm not going to have a go at him and agree that he's not the type around whom our play should revolve. I hope this was a final blast before moving on.

You are such an annoying poster, seriously. You have the team that you deserve, apart from Xhaka who you hate for no reason. And, if you did not notice it is the great captain in Ødegaard that is trying to take competences from Xhaka, who was rubbish.

Players deciding when to play or not because they know they will be praised even for not playing. There is no team in the world that players walk off just like that. Mind you Partey, now Tomi.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Partey is an injury prone mess that you can't trust. You can't build around guys like that. Xhaka is the only midfielder we have that you can guarantee a decent level of performance over a season.
Partey is injury prone and yes you can trust Xhaka to put in a decent non top four level of performances over a season. You don't build around either at this stage but six years of GX is enough

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
\

You are such an annoying poster, seriously. You have the team that you deserve, apart from Xhaka who you hate for no reason. And, if you did not notice it is the great captain in Ødegaard that is trying to take competences from Xhaka, who was rubbish.
You are deluded. I've criticised Ode but that doesn't change the fact that Xhaka isn't good enough. Let's see which club offers top money for your god. I have the team that you deserve sadly but thanks.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey is injury prone and yes you can trust Xhaka to put in a decent non top four level of performances over a season. You don't build around either at this stage but six years of GX is enough

Our current CM's are Partey (can't play more than 10 games in a row), Lokonga, ElNeny And Xhaka. There's no way we can afford to let him go.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Our current CM's are Partey (can't play more than 10 games in a row), Lokonga, ElNeny And Xhaka. There's no way we can afford to let him go.
I advocated ripping up the midfield some seasons ago. If we have the money, that's what we do. We let the latter two go and get a starting duo. That's then a decent four

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Partey is an injury prone mess that you can't trust. You can't build around guys like that. Xhaka is the only midfielder we have that you can guarantee a decent level of performance over a season.

People aren’t realising by the time these players come back from injury, it’ll take them 2, 3, 4 games or even longer to adjust back to their rhythm. Is it really worth building a team around that sort of flaky player? I don’t think so.

Can’t trust Partey, Tierney and Tomiyasu over the course of a season.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I don't even want to read/hear about Partey tbh. A lot of man and kid's I'd tell to f*ck off from the club before Xhaka that's all I know.

Feel free to camp in his thread if it makes anyone feel better though, I just came for the interview nothing worth reading here.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I advocated ripping up the midfield some seasons ago. If we have the money, that's what we do. We let the latter two go and get a starting duo. That's then a decent four

I can't stomach replacing more defensive players who in the grand scheme of things don't really effect how successful we are. We need to spend everything on getting goals in the side and have done for a few years now.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I can't stomach replacing more defensive players who in the grand scheme of things don't really effect how successful we are. We need to spend everything on getting goals in the side and have done for a few years now.
I agree. But we need a midfield that can do more with the ball. We couldn't tackle in midfield to win the ball or drive forward with pace. All we could do was pick up lose balls, pass sideways or go forward when Newcastle backed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom