• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

They are called Referees

Are you for VAR or not?

• Total voters

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
A whole bunch of fluff with nothing to back it up. Go ahead. Vent. Won’t change the fact that there is no conspiracy. Cry all you want. Cry even more. It won’t change anything.
All the fkin stats are there to show a massive bias you idiot, go read.

Again the conspiracy talk youre clearly deluded, go r*m the lancashire reffing association for all I care 🤣

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Another game the refs made us lose because they gave White an early yellow and some foul throw bollocks

Kav

Established Member

Again the conspiracy talk youre clearly deluded, go r*m the lancashire reffing association for all I care 🤣
You’re clearly unhinged. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Go cry to your friends who give a damn about your bias talk.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I would give up on that poster. He is not interested in an honest debate. If you give him facts he just ignores them and acts as if you hadn't given them to him. Actually a pretty effective way of debating on an online forum where posters come and go.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Anyone who maintains there isn't a clear anti-Arsenal bias amongst the referees is clearly in the wrong. It couldn't be clearer. It is only if you are actively choosing to ignore it, for whatever reason, that it isn't there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Can i ask why refs focus on us when we have throw ins? Yesterday i saw tweet Newcastle made 3-4 throw ins similar to Tavares.

It don't affect the game we still deservedly lose but i never seen another PL team refs take thier throw in seriously. Just wierd

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I never said that either. You just continue to show yourself as a fool. Carry on Angry Bird. 😆😆😆

"Or it could simply mean that persons who grow up and live within the London metropolitan area are not that interested in pursuing refereeing as a hobby / career."

Maybe you see how stupid you come across now?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I would give up on that poster. He is not interested in an honest debate. If you give him facts he just ignores them and acts as if you hadn't given them to him. Actually a pretty effective way of debating on an online forum where posters come and go.
I just find it funny how wound up he/she is and the amount of nonsense they spout

Kav

Established Member
"Or it could simply mean that persons who grow up and live within the London metropolitan area are not that interested in pursuing refereeing as a hobby / career."

Maybe you see how stupid you come across now?
How does saying people in London may not be interested in pursuing refereeing as a career equates to me thinking “theres not one ref from within 100 miles of London because of a lack of interest”?

Please please tell me these two statements are the same, oh wait you can not because you’re an idiot who can’t read properly. Damn fool. 😆

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
How does saying people in London may not be interested in pursuing refereeing as a career equates to me thinking “theres not one ref from within 100 miles of London because of a lack of interest”?

Please please tell me these two statements are the same, oh wait you can not because you’re an idiot who can’t read properly. Damn fool. 😆
You must be somewhere fairly high on the spectrum, I feel bad now. 🤔

lomekian

Essays are my thing

It's recognised by multiple ex refs not still on the payroll as an issue. As is the lack of pathway for ethnic diversity. There's a review coming in the summer, but nowt will change till Mike Riley is out.

Reactions: Kav

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
You should feel bad for writing that nonsense earlier and not having the wherewithal to look before posting a reply.
"It coUlD SiMPlY MEaN tHat PersOns whO groW Up AnD LIVe witHIN the LonDON MetRoPolITan AreA aRe Not THat InteRESteD iN PurSUIng REFerEEing as a HObby / caREEr"

Cant take anything you say seriously after that rubbish 🤣 ^

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Just show me other times teams got the same treatment as

An opposition player stamping on a players head and no booking.

Two yellow cards in the space of 30 seconds.

Foul throws, tell me any time you have seen a ref blow up for a foul throw when it’s not Arsenal?

Tonight 6 times players “eased” the forward off the ball( commentators words) like Cedric on Son, no penalty.

Deliberate elbows to the head when both players on the ground and not even a yellow?

Top Bottom