• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
CEE8-D378-99-A1-40-E4-BCA0-9959-AD6302-DF.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah i don't trust Juve any deal should be between 35-40M. and they aren't giving us that unless it's obligation. they likely signing Bremer from Torino who imo classy CB.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

If he wants to go let him go. Bring home Saliba. I don't believe itll change much of our thinking. One of them will leave and we need to buy a new CB.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Yeah i don't trust Juve any deal should be between 35-40M. and they aren't giving us that unless it's obligation. they likely signing Bremer from Torino who imo classy CB.
35-40m? Who would you sign who is better than Gabriel for the same price? You couldnt buy Ben Mee for 30m these days fs.

No harm to anyone but I wouldn't be entertaining any figure lower than 60m for Gabriel and even at that it would be pushing it. Plus Juve aren't paying 60m for him when they can find someone in Torino or Fiorentina who's quite talented for 20m spread over 20 years and a 12 inch meat feast threw in for good measure.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

35-40m? Who would you sign who is better than Gabriel for the same price? You couldnt buy Ben Mee for 30m these days fs.

No harm to anyone but I wouldn't be entertaining any figure lower than 60m for Gabriel and even at that it would be pushing it. Plus Juve aren't paying 60m for him when they can find someone in Torino or Fiorentina who's quite talented for 20m spread over 20 years and a 12 inch meat feast threw in for good measure.
I don’t see juve offering 35-40 but for that fee I would honestly sell. He is not a top CB and plenty of players you can buy for similar fee. Like most of our players he is overrated

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

You maybe right i just putting a number out there i don't think Gabriel will even leave because that put us in in not good position even with Saliba staying. Juve won't offer anything near 30M without putting some loan with obligation

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don’t see juve offering 35-40 but for that fee I would honestly sell. He is not a top CB and plenty of players you can buy for similar fee. Like most of our players he is overrated
Just because people value him higher than 30-35m doesn't mean he is overated.

Tell me 5 CB clearly better than Gabriel. And then tell me how much we could buy them for. Very few will be available for 30m.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Just because people value him higher than 30-35m doesn't mean he is overated.

Tell me 5 CB clearly better than Gabriel. And then tell me how much we could buy them for. Very few will be available for 30m.
In the PL? Dias, Stones, Rudiger, Matip, VDV. Gabriel is good player. That’s it

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
In the PL? Dias, Stones, Rudiger, Matip, VDV. Gabriel is good player. That’s it
Dias 65m. Stones 50m. Rudiger going to Real Madrid to earn €400k a week. Matip is a good one. VDV 75m.

You see. Better players but would cost double what you a saying we could sell Gabriel for.

You can't sell Gabriel for 30-40m if for 30-40m you can only sign Lewis Dunk or Conor Coady. There's 0 logic in it.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
If the price is right (the one where we collect enough money from him, Tavares, Mari and Cedric, to bring in 2 fullbacks and a 3rd CB) then I wouldn't be surprised
example;
Molina, Hickey and 20 mil 3rd CB

Bremer is off to Inter

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Should keep him as he's quality. Not irreplaceable though and I've had the feeling the last few weeks that he's unhappy. Dunno why, but seems more whiny than usual and my first instinct when he sat down and went off vs Sp**s was that he simply didn't want to play.

Don't want him out, but ff he does go and we bring back Saliba I'd try for Dan-Axel Zagadou as a left footed backup. Would also allow for investment elsewhere.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So if the story has truth to it, Juve absolutely love Gabriel and want him to replace Giorgio Chiellini of all people, one of the best defenders of all time and this forum thinks we'll easily find a better defender??
:lol::lol:

Arsenal Mania...elite in banter, very low in knowing anything about actual football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom