• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Ill say it again for all the Conte concubines... watch him next season.

People are talking about league challenges out here ffs, probably CL favourites now too. :lol:
Better than the dickhead we have. Took him 3 years, 470m (170m in summer 19) to still fall short of what we achieved before he joined (70pt and EL final).

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Well I would ask you why the club's board arent able to draw these conclusions as well, and act on them.

It seems as though we completely failed this season, based on your analysis.
Because the board is incompetent. Look at how they’ve operated for the past 10 years. Pure incompetence lol.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

As an Assna fan I dissapointed we missed on the CL footy, but as a human being I am glad that Arteta and his fan boys are the the mud where they belong, maybe they will learn some humility.
Yeah people look at me like an alien for questioning what good it would do having Arteta fall into 4th. I just think of the hell we've had to endure because of the indulgence he's been afforded due to the cup win.

I'm much like you, for the fans and the players I want 4th - not for me I could care less and regularly cussed Wenger for celebrating 4th. As far as Arteta and his fans go they can honestly go f*ck themselves and I've said this from day.

Last edited:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I give you credit you called it and never bought the fool’s gold of being in race for CL. You have been consistent and correct on this one. This was a debacle
Tbh Arteta has made a habit of making me look stupid/wrong this season.

I genuinely expected us to get CL football (despite Arteta), thought we'd get a draw in the NLD and even after that I didn't see us losing to Newcastle. What I expected was for him to get exposed next season, not this soon.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
So if I understand you correctly, the whole club are willing to spend millions of Pounds on projects and investments, on a rookie manager. Without having sufficient football experience and expertise available to advise and guide critical decision making.

There is no serious profit driven institution in the world that operates like this, especially when the level of investment required is at a level that can financially ruin that institution.
Exactly. Just shows you how incompetent the board and ownership are! 😂 The definition of a banter club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah people look at me like an alien for questioning what good it would do having Arteta fall into 4th. I just think of the hell we've had to endure because of the indulgence he's been afforded due to the cup win.

I'm much like you, for the fans and the players I want 4th - not for me I could care less and regularly cussed Wenger for celebrating 4th. As far as Arteta and his fans go they can honestly go f*ck themselves and I've said this from day.

Weirdest and most complex period as an Arsenal fan for myself. A loved one who you want the best for keeps persisting, investing and making excuses for this good for nothing person and you have to just watch and wait for it to be over.

To be fair to Arsène.

If you aren't set up to win the league, something that we haven't been since the stadium move....then the next best thing, is to be in the Champions League...so why not be happy with that?

I am sure Wenger would have liked to keep regularly challenging for the title after 2006, but there isn't much he could have done to change that.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Ill say it again for all the Conte concubines... watch him next season.
Nah I'm going to watch him this season actually, going to watch him most probably do what we've been trying to do for the last four seasons in his first attempt with about 10% of the spending.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

As an Assna fan I dissapointed we missed on the CL footy, but as a human being I am glad that Arteta and his fan boys are the the mud where they belong, maybe they will learn some humility.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Bad people don't deserve nice things. Something poetic about a lot of the players he terrorised getting into the CL before him...just realised Saliba is going to have to downgrade if he comes here next season both in terms of playing time and level of competition. That is a concern.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nah I'm going to watch him this season actually, going to watch him most probably do what we've been trying to do for the last four seasons in his first attempt with about 10% of the spending.

Conte got a top heavy team given to him and thought "I better get these guys scoring somehow".

Arteta was given one of Europe's elite goalscorers and thought "time to turn him into a left wingback!"

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

Bad people don't deserve nice things. Something poetic about a lot of the players he terrorised getting into the CL before him...just realised Saliba is going to have to downgrade if he comes here next season both in terms of playing time and level of competition. That is a concern.
Özil, Saliba, Auba, Guendouzi all back in the CL. All better players than he ever was. Talentless ****.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

The point isn’t that Conte has done an incredible job.
People are being deliberately obtuse to protect their guy.

The argument has never been that he's the best in the world or something like that, it's simple. We gambled on a rookie and are doubling down on our mistake because we hope he's going to become Pep.

Every other club that did their young former player manager experiment has abandoned it, yet here we are, one of the worst run clubs in Europe believe it. :lol:

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

If you aren't set up to win the win, something that we haven't been since the stadium move....then the next best thing, is to be in the Champions League...so why not be happy with that?
I bought into what a lot of the pundits, media outlets, ex players even, fans and friends were saying at the time.

A mistake I haven't made now that I am older, experienced and can form my opinions based on more sources than I had as a teenager. That's why I have called out those very same people trying to paint Arteta as a saviour.

As much as I was Wenger Out, I was never quite as against him as I am Arteta for 2 reasons.

1. The difference between Wenger and Arteta is accountability.
2. Wenger regardless of the squad he had, he always felt like 2 or 3 players away from doing something. Arteta needs a whole squad and all sorts.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Conte got a top heavy team given to him and thought "I better get these guys scoring somehow".

Arteta was given one of Europe's elite goalscorers and thought "time to turn him into a left wingback!"

Weirdly, he was actually very good for us, when Arteta had him tracking back a lot on the left.

It was when we put him upfront again, then Mikel not knowing how to use one of the best scoring CFs in the world...is what made Arteta look very bad :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom