• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 521,712
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
When you go on to their forums they don't see Zinchenko as good enough in the big games. Cancelo is great at left back, so the debate they have is should they actually sign a left back or a right back cover for Walker.

Yeah thats a fair point 'in big games' but hes good enough for what 30-40games of there 50+ season?

You got every other club in the PL who literally have no choice, a ban or injury to every other clubs LB and fans are all like 'ah ****' gonna have to risk it for a few games..

City just bring in a player good enough for what 18 clubs in the PL?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Milan you in CL and you going to win title you trying to buy origi to replace ibra and Giroud? Ffs Ivan.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
I thought they were permanent already. What about Bentancur? If this 80m was not accounted already, I don't see them spending much more than that this summer even with CL.
He's also on loan. Its they only way they could afford to bring them in.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

So it seems like Everton bought him on a free transfer which could rise to £40m on number of starts, hence he hasn't started. It sounds like they've pulled a scam like I used to in old Championship Manager games. Their problem will be finding someone who wants to pay money for him.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dybala i only want joining us if his wages aren't going to be massive The problem he seeking for big wages. We can't make mistake signing aging player for big wages even tho our wagebill currently is very healthy. Not to mention his injury is problem and coming here things going to get worse.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Dybala i only want joining us if his wages aren't going to be massive The problem he seeking for big wages. We can't make mistake signing aging player for big wages even tho our wagebill currently is very healthy. Not to mention his injury is problem and coming here things going to get worse.

No room for weak-willed mercenaries who can only turn up when we're 4-0 up.

No future players will be stealing a living here.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Just got in touch with the Mail, they removed the m as it was a typo :lol:

He's literally torpedoed his own career, after Everton I cant see who is risking a biscuit on him, could argue Championship clubs but doubt they want to be paying him to not deliver.

The struggle will be trying to convince clubs he actually has any interest in football, his agents got a massive con to do.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He's literally torpedoed his own career, after Everton I cant see who is risking a biscuit on him, could argue Championship clubs but doubt they want to be paying him to not deliver.

The struggle will be trying to convince clubs he actually has any interest in football, his agents got a massive con to do.

At least when Bale & Ramsey did it they could include trophies that they were instrumental in winning for their clubs to back their claims in demanding massive paydays for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom