• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
It must be @AbouCuéllar as all those essays are similar to Athletic PR fluff pieces.

Or it's maybe @samspade with dissecting every word by the ultra complex "I said, You said" method

? what's going on? Doing my best to avoid the Arsenal.
Oh, I see, speculating that I'm gunnerblog. I disliked Ødegaard for most of last season and the start of this one, and gunnerblog has always loved him, so not me I'm afraid.

The one who makes me think most of gunnerblog is probably @Barry , although I still wouldn't bet on it.

Last edited:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Is GunnerBlog the guy who looks like a Virgin?

Oi!

maxresdefault.jpg

Bare small d!ck energy ngl :lol:

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
One of the funniest Arteta defences I’ve seen in a while. I guess when there’s nothing tangible to defend him with, tetsexuals are forced to clutch at straws.

Speaking of which, where is @AbouCuéllar ? We’re due for one of his essays.
I still haven't got myself to watch the highlights or anything from the match last Thursday (was on holiday) 😭

Can't really comment on much if I don't know the manner of our collapse.

Will say with Newcastle, which I did watch, there are just way too many games where we are dominated completely for a half like that against a lesser team. That is a worrying thing with Arteta.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Potter, we need a manager who has a plan to get goals and has a plan tactically with the ball. We have a number of quality player, most of our goals have been instances of individual brilliance either via a great Ødegaard service or a great Saka or ESR individual play, take out our set piece goals and individual goals out and we got nothing. This is a club that played such glorious team based attack football that a phrase was coined by our opponents not us of an “Arsenal goal”, which meant an overly elaborate but beautiful team goal with 6,7,8,10 and 12 or more touches. Now I feel like the fan of a sh.t team, I get excited every time has the ball for 10 seconds.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine the club did wait, and were trying to announce his new contract now?

Would have been very interesting 🤣

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I still haven't got myself to watch the highlights or anything from the match last Thursday (was on holiday) 😭

Can't really comment on much if I don't know the manner of our collapse.

Will say with Newcastle, which I did watch, there are just way too many games where we are dominated completely for a half like that against a lesser team. That is a worrying thing with Arteta.
Dominate for a half, lol, you should watch the match then. Guimares and the other Newcastle midfielders danced around our midfield and dominated us. We were lucky it wasn’t out of reach by halftime. Our midfield was dominated and quite predictably our attackers were completely starved of service, ESR touched the ball like 6 times.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom