• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Football Head

Lord Conspiracy

"And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould. Would you believe it !? That sums it all up. Arsenal, awesome, the cream of the crop."

Prob one of my best ever Arsenal moments and we are light-years away from that memory with a piece of gangrene as our coach. He sullies everything, and it's flip a coin how this one is going to pan out.

Last game of the season and everything just feels like a total damp squib and an anticlimax.
Time to amputate that gangrene.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
"And it's Tony Adams put through by Steve Bould. Would you believe it !? That sums it all up. Arsenal, awesome, the cream of the crop."

Prob one of my best ever Arsenal moments and we are light-years away from that memory with a piece of gangrene as our coach. He sullies everything, and it's flip a coin how this one is going to pan out.

Last game of the season and everything just feels like a total damp squib and an anticlimax.
Time to amputate that gangrene.
In a parallel universe somewhere, the Arsenal of old have just done their 10th double and have won the Champions League a few times.

Back in the real world however.. :slap:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Will check if Patino or Hutchinson will start, if not, not gonna bother watching Elneny for sure. Saying that, I don't think I enjoy watching any of our players these days

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Read that Gabriel, Tomi, White and Esr could be out of this.
Ramsdale
Cedric-Holding-Xhaka-Tavares
Elneny-Lokonga
Saka-Ødegaard-Martinelli
Nketiah.

Holy crap. We have somehow managed to make a defence and midfield worse than Everton’s. That’s low-key impressive work by the “ceiling-raisers” Edu and Arteta.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
In a parallel universe somewhere, the Arsenal of old have just done their 10th double and have won the Champions League a few times.

Back in the real world however.. :slap:
And Arteta is picking up cones for a league one team with Pulis as his boss

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Ramsdale
Cedric-Holding-Xhaka-Tavares
Elneny-Lokonga
Saka-Ødegaard-Martinelli
Nketiah.

Holy crap. We have somehow managed to make a defence and midfield worse than Everton’s. That’s low-key impressive work by the “ceiling-raisers” Edu and Arteta.
Instead would try some academy players in defense imo

@MutableEarth anyone good at CB?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Instead would try some academy players in defense imo

@MutableEarth anyone good at CB?
None who are fit. Zach Awe is good, Mazeed Ogungbo is good, Rekik is pretty decent (and a Tunisian international already) but as far as I know the only one who's trained so far is Jonathan Dinzeyi, who I don't really rate. Monlouis just back from injury so don't think he's ready.

That said, I heard Danny Ballard is back at Colney. If the rules permit, he'd defo be on the pitch for me.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is the kinda game where Omari Hutchinson should make his debut but he probably won't until after next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom