• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Considering Transfer Targets: Summer 2022 🛒

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 14,044
  • Views 963,716

If we only make one more signing, which would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
The guy on the left isn't Mavro though? :lol:

Nope that's Ata Karazor who also signed a new contract, both extensions were packaged in one press release and I guess Mavro signed his deal way earlier and is already on holiday or with Greece so they used a stock photo for him.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Cracking Up Lol GIF

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Article contradicts itself. Saying Arteta wants 2 top players for every position but saying we will target quality over quantity when we only have about 16 senior players & will lose more.
Yeah, that's what I don't get. The squad is thin and players need to be sold so we need to upgrade some of them and also still sign quality replacements. Not looking likely.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Which players are leaving? I think we need a couple of CM signings and a couple of top attackers. With Saliba coming back we have enough at he back.

El Neny is extending, Xhaka isn’t going anywhere. We’ll need to replace Pepe who’ll go on loan, Eddie and Laca

I’ll consider selling Gabriel and bringing Saliba in. Nobody is signing Ben White.

You could have thrown Saliba in this season to learn the league ffs.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Which players are leaving? I think we need a couple of CM signings and a couple of top attackers. With Saliba coming back we have enough at he back.

El Neny is extending, Xhaka isn’t going anywhere. We’ll need to replace Pepe who’ll go on loan, Eddie and Laca

I’ll consider selling Gabriel and bringing Saliba in. Nobody is signing Ben White.

You could have thrown Saliba in this season to learn the league ffs.
Need 6 players mate

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We needed two CM's without or without Elneny.
Fullbacks both need to be done all over again as first choice are crocks and the cover isn't good.
2 fowards as we have no striker and our left wingers are b*ms kinda.

Yeah that roughly makes 6 you know

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Arteta said he wants 22 outfield players and I think we have 18 now. Laca and Eddie will go, Tavares and Pepe most likely as well. That leaves us needing 8 players. Saliba comes back and I think a youngster or two like Norton-Cuffy might be kept around for the first half of the season. I think we probably sign 4 players. Two forwards, a CM (one more if someone leaves) and a left back. Can’t see us signing anyone else.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
We will probably settle for 5 signings. 2 FWs, 2 CMs and Hickey. Saliba will be like a new signing and I really doubt we want to trouble ourselves looking for a suitable 3rd choice CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom