• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 37 (May 15-19)

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Only the 3 promoted clubs where more favoured than them to go down pre-season with the bookies. He's had a solid season.

Don’t know who comes up with those bullshit odds. After the summer they had many thought they should at least be top 10. There’s no reason they should be so far behind the likes of Wolves for example. Arguably Leicester too with the season they’ve had.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
If Burnley go down I’d be sad

Couldn’t give two ****s about Leeds
Wanna be gangster try hard kind of supporters when in reality their supporters **** themselves tot sleep to morrissey records every night

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Burnley go down I’d be sad

Couldn’t give two ****s about Leeds
Wanna be gangster try hard kind of supporters when in reality their supporters **** themselves tot sleep to morrissey records every night

Oi

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Don’t know who comes up with those bullshit odds. After the summer they had many thought they should at least be top 10. There’s no reason they should be so far behind the likes of Wolves for example. Arguably Leicester too with the season they’ve had.

Let's remember they barely had a squad when he came in. Yes he signed a lot of the guys you've named but he's also been able to get them playing. A huge contrast to the style Hodgson favoured as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
2 league wins from 8 from Chelsea. Tuchel lucky Abra not there anymore if it continues next season he'd be sacked.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Great result for Burnley too.

Steven Gerrard aren't doing s**t against man city.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Going to be many drunk bald middle aged Everton fans today.

Pray for city of Liverpool.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
As much as it would be funny if Leeds or Everton went down I'd personally prefer to keep them both in the league. I consider both to be big clubs and with the possibility of Forest coming up as well you want as much big names in the league as possible.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
As much as it would be funny if Leeds or Everton went down I'd personally prefer to keep them both in the league. I consider both to be big clubs and with the possibility of Forest coming up as well you want as much big names in the league as possible.
They safe but next season they need to be careful Everton potentially financially in big trouble. Same with Burnley thier owner is dodgy

Top Bottom